HELP FOUND THIS SPIDER IN THE HOUSE

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I pretended I was Jewish once when the local God Squad came knockin. :shrugani: It was funny mostly because I have no idea about anything Jewish. But they bought it.

491479[/snapback]

lmfao I could totally picture you making a beard out of twigs and leaves, then duct taping it to your chin, and screaming at everybody in broken spanish and fake chinese trying to pass it off as hebrew.

lmfao I could totally picture you making  a beard out of twigs and leaves, then duct taping it to your chin, and screaming at everybody in broken spanish and fake chinese trying to pass it off as hebrew.

491547[/snapback]

:rotflmao:

Ah yes. The ol "Bagel and Lochs" routine.

I think the easier approach would be to just put up a gate across my driveway.

That has always been my rule of thumb... :cheers:

Not sure how true it is...  But I have heard from several different sources that the average person swallows several spiders a year in their sleep...  Any of you heard that? :bolt:

RIPPEN

491162[/snapback]

It's true....I know this, because I woke up one night chewing on something with this nasty taste, I went in the bathroom and spit, and some big ass spider legs came out.

I pretended I was Jewish once when the local God Squad came knockin. :shrugani: It was funny mostly because I have no idea about anything Jewish. But they bought it.

491479[/snapback]

i just got hit on by some jewish guys last night....i luv that language its so rawnchy sounding! :lol: