jeff at FAST

trex banshee

I really got to hand it to Jeff, swamped up to his eye balls and you still get fast transactions. He has my engine, and he even called me sunday morning to go over stuff, He didn't have to do that, he could have spent his day with his family and took a break and called me on monday. Thanks Jeff :cheers:

I really got to hand it to Jeff, swamped up to his eye balls and you still get  fast transactions. He has my engine, and he even called me sunday morning to go over stuff, He didn't have to do that, he could have spent his day with his family and took a break and called me on monday.  Thanks Jeff :cheers:

490482[/snapback]

I picked up my engine from him a couple weeks ago and got it fired up last sat. Just before I actually got it going he called to check on my progress and how things were going. Very helpfull of him to make himself available for any questions I had. As with you, this was not on his normal buissness hours and him doing that was more than I could ever expect. Seems like with Jeff, he is not only your builder but also a friend. Treats every customer as if they are his only. Very nice change to typical buissness... Again, Thanks Jeff :D:cheers:

RIPPEN

Panzy? HEY, Im not the one with a girls name Shannon, as FasterthanU90 was saying. JK LOL :rotflmao:

Thanks guys!!!!

ouuuuucccchhh now that one went right to the heart that hurt!!! :(:P dont let the name foooooooll ya!!! :ph34r: we all know jeffs the man!! i was just tryin to get some action started in here dang it!! ya know u just got punked!!

It pains me everytime I talk to the guy...he's forever tellin me about new stuff that causes my wallet to spontaneously combust...and if I'm evah gonna get me a set of those gorgeous little 4mm Cubs, looks like it'll take a business license and a bikini-wax to get 'em paid for...not sure I got the legs for it though :dance:

hmmm...I wonder what sis is doin on the weekends...I mean, I'd do the same for her if the cards were turned....really, I would... <_< lol

I really got to hand it to Jeff, swamped up to his eye balls and you still get  fast transactions. He has my engine, and he even called me sunday morning to go over stuff, He didn't have to do that, he could have spent his day with his family and took a break and called me on monday.  Thanks Jeff :cheers:

490482[/snapback]

Same here ,man.I almost couldn't believe my ears that my builder called me on a Sunday morning and review a few minor things!