liquid performance?

yamahakid1

• 1 month later...

Im a newb here from South Africa. Ive got a 2000 'shee with DG pipes but still standard but get a bit too hot some times. Dont know if we have the same products here as you guys but is there anything I can change on the bike to let her run cooler?

never heard of it but I am running engine ice in my bike and you can tell a big diferance in cooling.

I too like engine ice. I just recently switched over too it and noticed a 15 degree drop in temp. You get rid off all the coolant in the bike and run it straight with no water. You will need two jugs of it. Can't comment on the other stuff never used it.

I've been using it (engin ice) for a couple years, and noticed my banshee running alot cooler since...good stuff.

My local Yamaha dealer sells it.

IDK about Liquid Performance, never used it.

All you guys have temp gauges and have seen that much of A differance??? I ran it in my '87 due to alot of slow trail ridding (w/ my daughter) & didn't see much of A differance. Getting ready to put it in my '04 though it has to help some but I definatly didn't see that much & I have A gauge (on both), but my temp prob is due to low air flow maybe yours are due to mods ect.??