Last year of Banshee and Blaster

Since this is the last year of productoin for the bansshee/blaster is there any way the 03-06 models will be changed to green sticker since they got em to stop making them. 4 more years of green stickers couldn't hurt. After all my 01 banshee used to have a red sticker then they changed the law to make it have a green one

Edited by Hollister_Hitman

I've heard alot about the whole green sticker/red sticker stuff. Could someone please explain exactly what the difference is for those of us that don't ride in Cali. Are there certain areas that are green sticker only? Are red stickers prohibited from running during certain times of the year?

That's screwed up!!! If your Shee is 2003 or newer, does that mean you can't ride it in CA, or did the Dealership's quit selling the Shee's in CA to the general public of CA??? :confused:

I'm from AZ, I wonder if it effect's any one from out of state with a 03 newer Shee??? ( Like me, 06? )

The thing of it is Yamaha has NOT changed anything on the Shee's emission's, probley sense 1987 when it first came out... :huh:

I'll have to go get my Nonresident OHV Permit, before I go back to Glamis.... <_<

I remember when I was in school as a kid, and being preached about how great this country is... But that was 25 yrs ago... I'm getting the feeling that we are becoming more communistic as time goes passes on... :flush:

At this rate maybe the World is coming to an end??? :shrugani:

Olie