BHQ Spring Header Contest

Lee

Spring is near, and so is the spring/summer riding season. But before the hits us, the mud season must come. That's a whole other riding experience in it's own!

After March 31th there will be a new winner chosen for the spring header image.

What I need from you: The best photo you have of YOUR Banshee mixing it up through the mud, dirt, rain, whatever spring entails. As long as it's an action shot of YOUR Banshee, we need it.

What we're going to do: I will pick the gnarliest, most usable, picture for the header. (If there are a couple good ones, I'll rotate the header with the ones we choose), but most likely there'll only be one this time.

What you get if you win the Spring Header Contest: A free BansheeHQ t-shirt. If mutliple images are chosen, each winner will receive a t-shirt. Only one picture per person, so please only post your best one.

How to do this thing Please reply to this post, and attach your image (or give a link where I can jump to it and see the image.

Please make sure the image is as big (or larger) than the header graphic (of the banshee) that is up on the HQ currently.

That's it! Please have them in by March 31st. We'll be doing another one for late-spring/early summer.

THANKS & START POSTING THOSE MUD/SPRING BANSHEE PICS!

ADDED NOTE: You won't need to make up the header, etc. Simply your favorite pic of your banshee in action. I''ll take it from there & make the header from that image.

Stupid album keeps messing up while I try to upload mine. banghead

485996[/snapback]

go to photobucket.com(if ur already using that, opps) and also this sucks, my 'shee just blew a cyl :cry::cry: so now im screwed on getting a run at the header :cry::cry:

Lee can you extend that to the 26th? I think we will have some really good pictures to enter from the LS BHQ ride, especially the group photo.

484944[/snapback]

That is what I was thinking, with all the people that are going we should get some good shots.

Lee can you extend that to the 26th? I think we will have some really good pictures to enter from the LS BHQ ride, especially the group photo.

484944[/snapback]

id love to see the group photo!