somethings wrong

hey guys i went to ls utah this weekend and my bike was running like shit. it was just really gay on the low and top, but when i woke up in the moring it ran just fine for the first run up the hill then back to shit. so what do you think this could be

i was thinking maybe a blown reed, or even a broken water impeller wasnt keeping it cool so after the first run it got to hot idk though any suggestions plz,

also do you have to rejet when addinga cool head

thanks for any help

jj

By buddy's bike fouls plugs quite frequently now that he switched to a cool head when it was fine before. It isn't with tuning either because jetting is spot on. The only thing different with his motor from before to now is the head, so I believe that we can safely blame that for the increased amount of fouled plugs.

I'm mentioning this because it may be worth a look for you since you mentioned that you are running a cool head.

What size domes are you running? You might need race gas.

482733[/snapback]

:cheers: there is no reason for the head to cause sparkplug fouling that i can even think of. remeber to always grease the o-rings on ur cool head B-4 installing or reinstalling and 21cc domes are pretty much the limit for pump gas, 20cc and smaller is where ya begin to require race fuel so ya dont detonate. ya shouldn't have to rejet for the coolhead either.

your needle and seat and or floats are sticking thats why its runnin like shit fouling plugs and dumping fuel out the overflow.. your head has absolutly nothing to do with fouling your plugs, your jetting does,, fouling plugs=way to fat=jetting is wrong=on the fat side=.... and hand in hand with your floats sticking u have all of the above.