tires

daryn c

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cough, copugh ,cough RazrII all the way :P , The I razr hook well but wear really fast. PM stlclark if your looking for a set. I think he was selling his :shrugani:

The Clarks ran them, my understanding is that they hook up really good but are super heavy. You can get close to the same hook and alot less weight at about half the price if you go with some Kenda Knarlys.

491461[/snapback]

The Clarks ran them, my understanding is that they hook up really good but are super heavy. You can get close to the same hook and alot less weight at about half the price if you go with some Kenda Knarlys.

491461[/snapback]

I just saw this post... stephen hated those i-razrs... There something like twice as heavy as the regular razrs... The kenda knarly xc's hook up just as good... 20$ cheaper... literally lbs lighter...

Mike

If they are that heavy, than forget it.I can't stand heavy tires.My cut "shots" do a decent job on the climbs.

Knarlys sound interesting,though.

491772[/snapback]

http://atv.off-road.com/atv/article/articl...l.jsp?id=191569 .... I would pick a set up for the looser tracks but they still only make the 18'' for a 8'' wheel...

Mike