Anyone up for planning a Silver Lake trip?

broke

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About six of us will be there May 12-15. We'll be staying at the state park camp grounds. Look for the group of Yamahas with one ugly yellow Suzuki Z-400, Dan had to go and ruin a perfectly good trailer! :yank: I'll have the shee, shined up like a jewel no doubt. If you see us just yell out "Hey AssWhore!" LOL :lol:

Peace- Ryan

I'll be there April 22-23  May pretty much every other weekend..  and a week in july.. think the second week..

499079[/snapback]

Yeah...but that quad's slow...so, you might get embarrased by your daddy that first weekend out...

:jesterlaugh:

Seriously, I'm booking our hotel tomorrow AM, Redneck, I should have it all back together tomorrow...

Might go for a quick rip in Port Huron this weekend to break her in, you in??

Yeah...but that quad's slow...so, you might get embarrased by your daddy that first weekend out...

:jesterlaugh:

Seriously, I'm booking our hotel tomorrow AM, Redneck, I should have it all back together tomorrow...

Might go for a quick rip in Port Huron this weekend to break her in, you in??

501464[/snapback]

Hey I'll race your million dollar bike with rainbow brite as long as I don't need 5th gear.. LOL Bike made me look like a jackass.. What I didn't tell you is I found out what was causing my little 4-5th gear shift problem and it won't be happenin anymore so get that Long Arm, Big Bore, Coolant leakin, Boggin Azz Shee together and bring it on cause my shitty paddled, rainbow brite paint scheme, dented hillbilly piped, 350 shee runs pretty damn good for 1500 bucks..

Seriously.. I wouldn't talk smack if my shit wasn't runnin.. That just ain't right..

Anyway .. You and I both know that you'll have that cub powered bike running good and it WILL kill Rainbow Brite.. At least it better.. :cheers:

1CR

Anyone know whats up with Val Du Lakes campground. I tried to make reservations tonight and it said that the number no longer existed???.. Is it true from last years big rumor that they did in fact shut er down? If so that realllly sucks azzz. We'll be up there the weekend of May 19th, kinda a big group going.