yeahh!

there was a banshee that was in our shop for a few years .. it has a fully built motor and the dude never came paid for it .. so the shop took it .. and ive ben lookin at it and fixin it up ( cleanin the bad gas out)...

since no one woult let me have it ..i talked to the owner of our yamaha shop (my uncle) ,..and he was like .. take it :cheers:

FREE BANSHEE!!! :headbang::headbang:

soo now i have another toy to my collection and i am now officially a bansheeHQ member

il post pics later of it

there was a banshee that was in our shop  for a few years .. it has a fully built motor and the dude never came paid for it .. so the shop took it .. and  ive ben lookin at it and fixin it up ( cleanin the bad gas out)...

since no one woult let me have it ..i talked to the owner of our yamaha shop (my uncle) ,..and he was like .. take it  :cheers:

FREE BANSHEE!!!  :headbang:  :headbang:

soo now i have another toy to my collection and i am now officially a bansheeHQ member

il post pics later of it

481924[/snapback]

hey i was comin to get that effer next weekend!!!!! hahaha..nice catch...not worried about bill of sale or title?? :clap:

nothing better than getting a free banshee :clap: hell, i'd even take an old beat up pos to tinker with, but it looks like you made out pretty decent with this one. congrat's :cheers:

Sounds more and more fishy to me. First it was grinded off, then painted. You got the bike for free from a shop? Shop's don't just give stuff away like that. They will keep the bike around so if they need to persue legal action against the owner to recover the bill they can. What if the original owner runs into you on it somewhere and beats the shit out of you for being on his/her bike? What if someone stole the bike from the original owner, took it to the shop to get work done, got scared and left it there? In any case it sounds too good to be true. If you run into a cop with no bill of sale and no title, they don't care what the story is, they will confiscate the bike. That's how it is around here anyway. If you go to get an ORV sticker to ride somewhere they run the VIN numbers, and if it is stolen they come after YOU for having it. It doesn't matter if you stole it or not, but if you are in possesion of stolen property you take the fall for the theft.

Go down to your DMV and register the bike / check to be sure it's not stolen. Save yourself the headache.

people think just because you grind the #s the vin is gone for ever, not true. if you heat the grinded down #s you can see them while its hot . the metal is crushed deep when stamped , i have seen i done before at a truck shop i used to work at ,and a guy got locked up for having stolen shit.

ps, that hole free banshee story sounds like BS.