06 Banshee runs but dies when I give gas

OnlyA2Stroke

I am new to the forums and I just purchased an 06 banshee and it ran awesome all day. I carbon fouled a plug and replaced them both to be safe. Now when I kick it over, it runs but when I press the throttle it just wants to die instead of the RPM's raising. I did adjust the idle screw but then put it back in its normal position. I mixed my first mix at 24:1 to break it in. I added 50:50 coolant and water to add more coolant also. Any help would be appreciated.

Those damn parking breaks will get you every time. If its not that then leave the choke on for a little longer. My brothers shee is really cold blooded and has to really warm up before you can rev it. Try feathering the throttle real good to get the rpm's up to warm it up. I'm in Utah and its pretty cold right now so we have to do that everytime we fire them up.

It was the TORS. I unplugged it and it runs fine. Where is the idle adjust screws? Are they the ones under the seat, on top of the carbs?

479480[/snapback]

ya, and also by the front of the motor on the rail, there is a little black box. just unplug it b/c now u wont need it. its like the TORS brain box :cheers: