Bush Whacked

bigwill

So credit card debt is the governments fault too? I've had my share of credit card debts, and I must say I can't really blame the government. But what else can I pin, well my damn hot water has gone out a couple times...fucking government...I got a flat tire on my shee at a race...obvoiusly the governments fault...Didn't pay my cell phone bill, and it service got turned off, fuck the government for not paying my bills for me!!!

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually one of the guys that I work with was just there last fall and he is considering taking his wife on vacation there. If I were you I wouldn't judge a place simply because of the pictures you have seen on CNN.

477916[/snapback]

Thats true denny, UAE isn't a very dangerous place, I've been downtown here many times, I'm not in UAE right now, but my friends have been there, buts its no big deal. Most everyone is very friends, (especially the businessmen, but thats for obvious reasons). You just have to be respectful of other peoples cultures and don't bring attention to yourself. I wouldn't recommend walking the streets wrapped in an american flag.

someone just recently told me that we have more people, % wise, that are killed in DC, than people that are killed in iraq (I don't have anything to back that up, just hear-say). Not saying its not dangerous, but just saying it can be just as dangerous as it is in our own country. How do you know you won't be kidnapped from your own home?

So credit card debt is the governments fault too?  I've had my share of credit card debts, and I must say I can't really blame the government.  But what else can I pin, well my damn hot water has gone out a couple times...fucking government...I got a flat tire on my shee at a race...obvoiusly the governments fault...Didn't pay my cell phone bill, and it service got turned off,  fuck the government for not paying my bills for me!!!

477961[/snapback]

hehehe

the government gave me pnemonia god dammit. im gonna go on disability cause i cant work with this IV stuck in my hand. i think i should be able to draw this out for a year or so. meanwhile ill get a few credit cards and buy things i feel entitled to. ya know, like a big screen tv, surround sound, fancy clothes and what the hell, ill go buy a new car too, as nice a one as the bank will approve me for.

hehehe

the government gave me pnemonia god dammit.  im gonna go on disability cause i cant work with this IV stuck in my hand.  i think i should be able to draw this out for a year or so.  meanwhile ill get a few credit cards and buy things i feel entitled to. ya know, like a big screen tv, surround sound, fancy clothes and what the hell, ill go buy a new car too, as nice a one as the bank will approve me for.

477975[/snapback]

And that wouldn't be your fault! cause its the governments fault, for letting the bank let you take out a loan that you can't pay back...The crap we put up with nowadays.

look guys i know UAE isnt the msot hostile country over there by any means but it has had links to alquiada and has a history of not being on our side (thanks to carzy mudslums :ph34r: ) ,thats enough to raise an eyebrow IMO and im just saying it is not in our best interestes to have them own such an important key part of our national security ,apparently im not alone or there wouldnt be sucha huge uproar like we been seeing on this issue.and brooke i put the quotes that way on purpose :D cause it thought it would be easier for yo u to read , i know when yo u see my user name yo u get hot and bothered :whoa: and the thought process gets fuzzy for ya :drool:now go take a cold shower :P

Edited by rocketboy

and brooke i put the quotes that way on purpose :D  cause it thought it would be  easier for yo u to read , i know when yo u see my user name yo u get  hot and bothered  :whoa: and the thought process gets fuzzy for ya  :drool:now go take a cold shower  :P

478005[/snapback]

yea you usually make me feel like throwing something very heavy, but i just dont have the strength for that right now.

Damn....pnumonia sucks. :(

Hope you feel better soon, Brooke.

Did they give you a supository?

I had a 75 year old nurse with long skeleton fingers administer a supository to me when I caught the pnumonia a few years back. She decided to go two knuckles deep. It was a real shitty situation.

Edited by SANDSTAR

Brooke might i start by saying "I love you man"............we all talk about links and bin laden and all that shit.......right here in the US we have links to the Bloods and the Crips and about 900 million othere gangs and factions, who do some down right nasty shit on a daily basis, does that mean the president supports them? bin laden and his crew have say killed 4000 of us, while in that same time the gangs in our country have offed probally 15,000 americans, ive been alive since before JFK and ive yet to see one of these presidents walk on water, so if thats what were waiting for, dont hold your breath :cheers:

When we say the President,its not him personally,its more about the goverment in control and him being the Leader,there you go.Blue Duece is right-we should be taking care of business HERE!!!!! aLL THE SHADY BUSINESS IN THE POLITICS of our society trickles down to the streets-There are no cocain and poppy feilds in NY or LA and the bloods and the crips dont own shipping fleets-we as a country look the other way for fast cash-our country is turning into a big what is called a BLACK MARKET-where with MONEY anything is available and every other person has there own agenda-with this globable thing in the process poor Geogre has to do his small part-piece of the puzzel-that agenda thing again-Dont hate the player :cheers:

Hey I never said that credit card bills are part of the governments problem, however that will affect our economy when middle class america will no longer be able to afford to buy things and they start defaulting on loans. It all has its own cyclical effect.

I have never paid a dime on CC interest either. But most americans don't know how to manage their spending, just like our own government!!! Money gets pissed away like no tomorrow!

In regards to health care costs. Your right it shouldn't be a government issue, but it is. HSAs and various other plans have been set up for it. Look at Social Security too for instance, I know I certainly am not planning on seeing any money come my way even though I'm going to have to help fund it.

In regards to the ports. Its the United States Customs and Coast Guard that have been in control of inspecting cargo so UAE management is not going to change that at all. The Gov't is spending more money to update technology so we can be more thorough in checking cargo. Considering only 5% of cargo gets inspected, something should be done.

Your pnuemonia adds an attractive essence of vulnerability to your otherwise

gruff exterior.  Actually there's nothing gruff about your exterior so I don't know what I'm talking about, but you already knew that.  I hope you feel better soon.

Rocketboy stop hittin' on my boo.  :lol:

478100[/snapback]

you know, im really not some frigid badass, im a very sweet girl, i swear. lol

thanks for the well wishes guys

sandstar, my mom is super nurse so she took care of me through all the real rough patches, thank god. no freaky crusty old nurses for me. doctors always creep me out though. im not looking forward to going back. how long did it take you to get over it? this is gettin old real fast.

blue, nice post.

i heard that the UAE has decided to voluntarily put a hold on the business transaction to let us do whatever kind of investigating we want. i thought that was a good gesture.