Bush Whacked

bigwill

its impossible to have a discussion about any issue when the other side just repeats itself over and over no matter what the topic at hand.  bush is evil, bush is money hungry, bush is a liar, bush has a low approval rating. blah blah. 

480427[/snapback]

well brooke ill give you credit thats thats the smartest thing ive seen you write in a while.

joking calm down

but still

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i said i wasnt a dummy who voted for him ,didint call you a dummy toys .and the topic is on bush's decisions and how we need to take a good look at his performance and i think i raised plenty of facts and have a valid point and even added a visual aid whci hwas confusing and upsetting to some members :P . belive me ,, i didnt fee l good about pulling that lever down under the communist party for Kery, but it was better than the lever for gw in my opinion . look how great thats going . :(

Last I checked the topic was on the ports issue. You called over 50% of the population dummies. You just don't get it. Heres your exact words:

"im not saying everything is his faulty and i know Kerry certainly wouldnt have been our knight in shining armor either(too bad Ted nuggent didnt run). and yes brooke , it is not bushes fault on the ports deal nor is it directly his fault for the huge american job losses to slave labor countrys"

How would Kerry have been better. I see why, You are both all over the place on your views. Pick a side and stick with it. You yourself said Kerry couldn't have done better. Is that Bush's fault too? This reminds me of the presidential debates and how Kerry danced around every question without addressing the topic. Are you two related?

i thought the topic was the ports  :shrugani: 

when the other side sees they are losing the logic debate they throw in low approval ratings as a diversion.  :P

480448[/snapback]

toys -there is more than just 2 partys ,theres also a party called" independent" ,ask your teacher ,its true :clap: also when the brainwashed side sees facts of amercian peoples opinion presented they get upset and spout off on their own style of diversion instead of a real rebutal :dance: seems we have now entered the "spin" zone :rolleyes:

Edited by rocketboy

also when the brainwashed side sees facts of amercian peoples opinion presented  they  get upset and spout off on their own  style of diversion instead of a real rebutal  :dance:  seems we have now entered the "spin" zone  :rolleyes:

480455[/snapback]

a rebuttal for your off topic comments about bush's approval ratings? i have none, cause i know nothing about the poll or how it was conducted etc etc. i dont pay much attention to polls whether they are good or bad, anyone who has taken even basic statistics classes in college knows how easy it is to make any sort of poll turn out the way you want it to. and to be honest, i dont really care much about what the rest of the nation thinks about bush, good or bad. you could show me a poll where 90% of the us loves him and i wouldnt think much of it. i know what i think of him. what other people think of him does nothing for me.

and how am i brainwashed? im the one who always has good solid information and facts to back up my opinions while the rest of you yell "30% approval rating!!" or something of the sort, and run away.

Now this seems like a security issue.

My other link didn't work.

Taliban attends Yale.

http://www.rense.com/general69/sturden.htm

"Schuster called the provost's office to ask how an ex-Taliban envoy with a fourth-grade education and a high-school equivalency degree might go about applying to one of the world's top universities."
Edited by PUSH THE THROTTLE

push, i read your post about the number of republicans polled vs the number of democrats. thats exactly the type of shit i was talking about. its a shame. and it goes both ways im sure. even the way they word their questions can be trickery.

especially with this issue on top of us, many people dont understand whats going on behind the hype of the media. they took this story and ran with it, without informing the public about the facts. at face value, sure it sounds like a bad situation. with a little background information, and some calm common sense, its not the nightmare it first appears to be. unfortunately bush is a bit of a cowboy and doesnt ever feel the need to explain things to the public, which gets him in a bit of a PR mess.

You were talking to TMT when you said that ^^^^

You and John Kerry have striking similarities..I see why you voted for him

480589[/snapback]

hmhmhmhm .. yeah i guess i did say that lol ,oh well hes still a dummy regardless :D

hmhmhmhm .. yeah i guess i did say that lol ,oh well hes still a dummy regardless :D and i did vote for Kerry(didnt like it ) i had to vote for someone and i wasnt voting bush again and get let down once more . there was really no independent candidate and people fought and died for my right to vote so i always do it regardless out of respect . you thin k cause i dont agree with bush im some kind of bleeding heart liberal lefty ? that makes no sense . belive me im very far from it and im still registered as a republican, brooke america is the presidents boss when a very large majority of americans over a steady period of time feel his job approval is low(which it clearly is despite the charts i posted and linked ) ... that should be a sign for him to look at his performance and do what he has been apointed/paid to do and that is do what WE (american public) want... not what he wants . democrats have no moral code and give our hard earned money to pieces of shit and low life losers and republicans keep it for themsleves and corporations who profit on slave labor . my opinion :cheers: