Safe to run on Pump Gas ?

XTREMEH18

Hey guys... Had a slight problem back in Dec. I blew the Banshee in 6th gear WOT.. I had her leaned out and the temps drop really low .. I was riding from day time to night time and coming back home I opened her up and in 6th gone ... :cry: Before I took her apart I did a compression test .. had 150 psi on my left cylinder and on my right I had 0 psi ... well to make a long story short... when I took her apart.. I messed up the head I melted some of the right side piston on to the head and the rings had melted onto the piston... So my question is I rebuilt her yesterday for the first time ever that I have done it myself.. pretty easy .. I'm really happy and she started.. hehehe... :cheers: .. When I blew her I had 7 degree advance timing and 150 psi.. 340 jets on pump gas... and now I have 165 psi and 4 degree timing... 390 jets <--- (cause i'm still breaking her in ) On pump gas ... I would like to know if I can go up to 5 degree timing.. but i'm afraid cause of the compression ... should I just keep it at 4 or is it safe to go up to 5 ? I will post pics later of the head and of the piston when it blew...