what does everybody do for a living?

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dang everyones a techniition on here,, so i guess i am a sanitary technition. or another words a trash man,, lol jk,, im an engineer for union pacific railroad. yes im the annoying bastard that blows that damn horn long as hell at 3am just for u normal guys who have normal jobs and wake up and go to work from 6-4am,lol

yes im the annoying bastard that blows that damn horn long as hell at 3am just for u normal guys who have normal jobs and wake up and go to work from 6-4am,lol

Next time ya come thru Atchison, try to keep it down. I only live about 5 blocks from the tracks.

You have no idea how many times I've wanted to shoot you in the face at 3am. :D

Edited by reded

2bz2p...

What an awesome job... You get to ride the rails man... Power a locomotive...

I'd love to do that some time.

It's fun reading this post. There are alot of interesting jobs people do... And very diversified... All sorts of trades, fields, experts... novices... You name it...

Very cool... Enjoyable to read. Keep 'em coming.

BG

ya i know reded. thats towards jeffs area anyway LOL ya but it becomes a job and they ask alot out of us for time, i prob put in 90hrs in 6 days and work seven days a week, i dont have any scheduled days off ,on call and usually get 24hrs at home then gone for 40hrs before im back home,, very time demanding,, but i enjoy it for now. it will be harder when i have kids and stuff but hard to get anything done ,im trying to get a drag banshee built and get it done before rattlesnake but its not gonna happen

ya i know reded. thats towards jeffs area anyway LOL ya but it becomes a job and they ask alot out of us for time, i prob put in 90hrs in 6 days and work seven days a week, i dont have any scheduled days off ,on call and usually get 24hrs at home then gone for 40hrs before im back home,, very time demanding,, but i enjoy it for now. it will be harder when i have kids and stuff but hard to get anything done ,im trying to get a drag banshee built and get it done before rattlesnake but its not gonna happen

Paycheck must be hella.