Check this out!

DIRTMAN350

Hey peps what's up?

Need some advice from the pros.

Drained the trans on my shee and refilled. No problems. Let sit for about 2 weeks in storage shed and went out to start it up and it was kinda dark and I noticed something on the floor. Looked like water at first then I ran my hand in it and it was trans fluid coming out the vent hose back by the swingarm. Is it possible that due to hot and cold here in Iowa that it siphoned itself out or did i just overfill it and ran out????? Any help would be awesome.

Dirtman350 :confused:

Wouldn't have siphoned it self out, there is no hose in the case, the fitting is flush with the inside. Prolly just overfilled it or its leaking elseware.

yup..i always let it drain for about an hour if i'm not in a hurry, then dump 2 quarts of type F in there, a little extra couldent hurt since there's a vent tube and it helps kep the ball from welding to the clutch rod...usually a little under 1/4" over full on the dipstick, plus the red color is easier to read on the aluminum stick

~Mark~