4 mil. longrod crank and top end over 70hp...

Here are the parts I am selling,

1. 4mil longrod (115mm) crank trued and welded.

2. Polished cylinders full drag ported by K&T performance

3. Coolhead domes that are built (by K&T) for the 4mil so you don't have to run a spacer plate.

$1150 obo. If you are close to Cheyenne, WY or you want to ship me your motor I will even put it in for you.

This setup with 35mm carbs made over 70hp at over 6000ft elevation. It has 175psi in both sides. This is a great setup just bolt on and go fast.

This motor won the naturally aspirated class at the King Of The Dunes race in Colorado last year. With a stock frame and a 190lb rider...

Edited by speedfr3ak

Here are the parts I am selling,

1. 4mil longrod (115mm) crank trued and welded.

2. Polished cylinders full drag ported by K&T performance

3. Coolhead domes that are built (by K&T) for the 4mil so you don't have to run a spacer plate.

$1150 obo. If you are close to Cheyenne, WY or you want to ship me your motor I will even put it in for you.

This setup with 35mm carbs made over 70hp at over 6000ft elevation. It has 175psi in both sides. This is a great setup just bolt on and go fast.

This motor won the naturally aspirated class at the King Of The Dunes race in Colorado last year. With a stock frame and a 190lb rider...

464893[/snapback]

How long have you been on this site? I am from Cheyenne / Laramie area. Live on a ranch between the two! Always looking for people to ride with? What's your name? Your shee looks like one that a guy named Bo rides, was wondering if that was you. I used to ride down at walden almost every weekend whe I was going to UW. I am out in Rock Springs right now, but go up to the ranch almost every chance I get. If you are from Cheyenne we should def. hook up and go riding some time. I have guys from Ft. Collins and Loveland who come up and ride at my place a lot. Do a search in the video section for "Bigred350x" as topic starter and check out some of my vids from walden and my place.

- Jared

Edited by BigRed350x

I just started on here. My names Kyle and the bike you saw was probably mine with Bo on it. He's my roomate. Real low, black and white, with crushed velvet on the tank shroud..

I'd be down to go ride. The banshee sticks to the sand but I have a yfz450 too.

And the banshee's all apart. Down to the cases. Waiting for someone to buy my stuff..

Edited by speedfr3ak

kyle,

I am going to be up at our ranch this sat/sun if you want to come up and screw around for a while. Be ncie to offically meet some of you guys instead of just running into you all at walden every year. RIPPEN might come up to. Could be a fun time. If you are free on sunday that's when most of the riding will go down. supposed to be kinda cold and snowy, but we don't care, we ride in anything. having a few friends up to ride/shoot/hang out and have some burgers or steaks in the afternoon. give my cell phone a call if you want to come up and I can give you directions. Our place is only about 40-45min from cheyenne. have a big-ass hillclimg, big jumps, trails through some trees, flats, mud, just about everything. I have a friend bringing his Brute Force 750 up, and I have my banshee and our Kodiak. I haven't tried to run the kodiak in a LONG time though, so I don't know if it runs or not right now.

307-389-7650 if I don't answer, please leave a voicemail message for me with your number that I can call you back at.

- Jared

• 4 weeks later...