2-1 carb

KJO89

my left cylinder overheated riding my quad i thought it could have been my carbs werent synch and one was runnin lean....i bought the trinity 35mm cv kit and put everything back together.. after starting it the right cylinder wouldnt fire untill the rpm's started to climb i figured this could be weak spark so i replaced the ignition coil...the problem did not go away? all the electrical seems to be in good working order i just cant find the problem. it seems to run alright when its chocked but that doesnt make since to me... almost everything on my quad has been replaced and is in new condition my mind is boggled any help?!?!?!?!? anybody

my left cylinder overheated riding my quad i thought it could have been my carbs werent synch and one was runnin lean....i bought the trinity 35mm cv kit and put everything back together.. after starting it the right cylinder wouldnt fire untill the rpm's  started to climb i figured this could be weak spark so i replaced the ignition coil...the problem did not go away?  all the electrical seems to be in good working order i just cant find the problem. it seems to run alright when its chocked but that doesnt make since to me... almost everything on my quad has been replaced and is in new condition my mind is boggled any help?!?!?!?!? anybody

465222[/snapback]

have you checked compression on the cylinders? that is where i would start....

my left cylinder overheated riding my quad i thought it could have been my carbs werent synch and one was runnin lean....i bought the trinity 35mm cv kit and put everything back together.. after starting it the right cylinder wouldnt fire untill the rpm's  started to climb i figured this could be weak spark so i replaced the ignition coil...the problem did not go away?  all the electrical seems to be in good working order i just cant find the problem. it seems to run alright when its chocked but that doesnt make since to me... almost everything on my quad has been replaced and is in new condition my mind is boggled any help?!?!?!?!? anybody

465222[/snapback]

If its running better with your choke on, then wouldnt you be running lean, because the choke would stop more air so you get more fuel..just a thought