Anyone with kid quads?

Shee-Male

As far as the preddy 50 goes, I haven't had 1 problem. I'll will say the etons are an awesome quad, and wouldn't be afraid to own one.

Alot of the smaller companies are really targeting the smaller kids. Yamoto and a bunch of others have come out w/dual a-arm set-ups, rear discs etc.

Yeah OK, someone feeding you bullshit. Predators have more problems than any other kids ATV. I would rather have a good quad over some free whips and shirts that I can buy on my own :shootself:

eton is shit compared to the predator lineup  ,they are the best minis money can buy and have excelelnt quality and can be fixed damn near anywhere if there ever is a problem ,they have free whips ,helmets videos  and safety stuff they give yo u upon purchase ,my daughter has a predator 90 (shes 6 ) and shes had many other ones and they dont compare to her predator . :cheers:

462571[/snapback]

get the older lt50 i had one and them dam things kick ass

lol i still have it and its a 1987 and the thing has never been in the shop and i dont even think the oil has ever been changed and the dam thing starts on the first pull every time good machine

:headbang: best 50 ever made by far

Edited by SickSymptoms

Damn, thanx for all the info guys!

I think we need video of you guys draggin...e-ton vs pred 50 lol

Out on the prowel now, lookin for a lt50 and tryin to find a e-ton dealer around me.

thanx again!!

My boy is 4 and my girl is 2. I have the power wheels quad for a year now and the boy is way past it now. My girl is just starting to turn the thing and ride around the yard. Im glad to hear the e-ton is the way to go...specially weight wise. I gotta check um out. time to get a 50cc.

My boy is 4 and my girl is 2.  I have the power wheels quad for a year now and the boy is way past it now.  My girl is just starting to turn the thing and ride around the yard.  Im glad to hear the e-ton is the way to go...specially weight wise.  I gotta check um out.  time to get a 50cc.

464520[/snapback]

the e-ton viper 50 is kind of big, for a small child. the viper jr is a 40cc with remote kill switch and weighs about 120#. awesome first quad. it's pretty fast also, i geared mine down. another small mini is the LEM condor it's a 50 cc and about the same weight. cost a little more.