best drag clutches

humilde12a

the FAST clutch setup works pretty damn well. you may find that your clutch is not the only problem. the basket, hubs and pressure plate could be worn. if so, a new clutch will mask the problem for a while, and then go back to slipping. if you are dragging i would get a clutch lockout. thats the best way to ensure no slipping when dragging...

the FAST clutch setup works pretty damn well. you may find that your clutch is not the only problem. the basket, hubs and pressure plate could be worn. if so, a new clutch will mask the problem for a while, and then go back to slipping. if you are dragging i would get a clutch lockout. thats the best way to ensure no slipping when dragging...

461771[/snapback]

Don't think I could have said it better myself! :D

fzr clutches work great for drag racing or any riding.drag racing with higher horse power a lock up is a great investment.however if you install a lockup also install a bearing kit to prevent the ball,adjuster and clutch pushrod from melting themselves together and possibly even ruining the tranny shaftthe pushrod runs through.even without the lockup the bearing kit is a great investment.

fzr clutches work great for drag racing or any riding.drag racing with higher horse power a lock up is a great investment.however if you install a lockup also install a bearing kit to prevent the ball,adjuster and clutch pushrod from melting themselves together and possibly even ruining the tranny shaftthe pushrod runs through.even without the lockup the bearing kit is a great investment.

461890[/snapback]

thats no shit. learned the hard way on the dyno when my bro welded his ball to the rod on the slow down. the ball and rod welded themselves to the shaft..had to get a whole new shaft cuz we couldnt get that fucker out for anything...

where can i gat the fzr clutches?

462222[/snapback]

You can get them from : Bob Tracey's world of cycles. Phone # (412-269-9999)

I use the Barnett steel's , but the Barnett friction plates are junk.

I'm running a lock out with the Yamaha street bike friction plates and Barnett steels.

Part# for the friction plates are: 4H7-16321-02

Part# for the Barnett steels(drive plates) are: 2012-240

• 3 weeks later...