What Paddles To Get

sandgrencivic2k1

Which would be the best for my set up  

61 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I am in the process of building up a 421 cheetah cub. It will be running on race fuel, 35mm pwk's, cool head. Should be around 90hp.

I can't afford a swingarm yet so I will be running the stock one. I am looking for a great duning tire that can still do well in drag racing, yet still be a play bike.

I plan to upgrade later when I get an extended swingarm, but want to know what I should get now.

I am thinking a 20 x 10 x 10 12 paddle extreme.

Any input would be nice, thx.

• 4 weeks later...

I've got a friend who is in the process of putting together a 427 big bore motor from ESR with the 4mm stroker crank, and their 11 port setup. He's planning on trying to run that with the negative 2" swingarm that he has on his shee now, and a set of 20x10x10 - 10 paddle extremes. I keep telling him that he better plan on having a few extra grab bars on hand, and get used to laying flat on his back :shootself: