Get This S#!t!

Whats happenin guys and the occasional girl?been busy lately and havnt been on here much.i hope everyones new years was better thatn mine.On Monday morning my house was robbed.yeah thats right fuckin robbed!they got my 52in widescreen HDTV,a brand new digital camcorder,15 video games,over 100 dvd's and my daughters piggy bank,yes thst right ladies and the rest of you scrubs a little girls life saving.how low is that?!i know it was some kids because they were dumb.they left the remote for the tv so they wont be able to do shit with it, same with the camcorder, they left all the acessories.they also left myPS2,surround sound and all my stereo stuff.it looks like they came just for the tv and just grabbed some small stuff wile they were here.oh well just thought id let you all know.THANK GOD I LEAVE THE SHEE AT MY BUDDIES HOUSE!

Brian

Whats happenin guys and the occasional girl?been busy lately and havnt been on here much.i hope everyones new years was better thatn mine.On Monday morning my house was robbed.yeah thats right fuckin robbed!they got my 52in widescreen HDTV,a brand new digital camcorder,15 video games,over 100 dvd's and my daughters piggy bank,yes thst right ladies and the rest of you scrubs a little girls life saving.how low is that?!i know it was some kids because they were dumb.they left the remote for the tv so they wont be able to do shit with it, same with the camcorder, they left all the acessories.they also left myPS2,surround sound and all my stereo stuff.it looks like they came just for the tv and just grabbed some small stuff wile they were here.oh well just thought id let you all know.THANK GOD I LEAVE THE SHEE AT MY BUDDIES HOUSE!

Brian

455579[/snapback]

Hopefully when they are caught they can be charged with a felony due to the value of the items taken.

God damned theives need to be put to 20 years hard labor.

what is the value it takes to be charged with a felony?

455592[/snapback]

Its been a while, but if I remember correctly its $3000 or so. I'm thinking that because some time ago we had a company give us a bum check for $25K, and we found out a few things there. Also have a vendor that had the same problem and I'm thinking it was him that told me $3000 was concidered larceny.

Dunno. It might even vary from state to state.

Either way if you find them break their fingers with a 64oz ballast hammer. I have one at work, and its great at persuading shit to move.

im sure they'll get a felony. your daughters piggy bank had thousands in it, right..... I hope you catch those little bastards, theres nothing lower in this world then a theif.

455598[/snapback]

Smart thinking right there.

I'm pretty sure I remember you telling us about the wad of $100's you put in there for a christmas present.

:cheers:

Got insurance?

455601[/snapback]

nope. me and my fiance were just talking about getting renters insurence last week after the kids had opened all theire gifts.weve got all the paperwork filled out and we were just going to take pictures of everything and pay the premium in the next couple of weeks.but i still owed about 900 bucks on the tv and that should be taken care of because i pay debt cancellation coverage.the camcorder will be covered because it was bought with an american express card.otyer than that im fucked on the dvds and games.i just hope they find em so i can smash thier faces in.

Surely somebody saw something? I mean moving a big screen tv, these guys would need a pick-up and back up to your door. Should of looked suspicious to someone. Did you ask around, maybe someone caught a vehicle description. Sorry bout your luck. Man I hate theives to no end. :angry:

yeah we got a vehicle description but no plate number,a person decription,time of day but nothing solid.its still ongoing..the lady across the steet saw a red explorer or other large suv in the driveway but went to answer the phone and when she came back they were gone.ill keep you posted.