Gathered some money

Alright I scrapped what extra cash I have. I have $350.00. What the most effective mod(s) that I can buy with this much money. On my banshee I already have

Dune port (kenz cycle tech)

Cpi inframe drag pipes

Milled head (.20)

bored cylinders

Wiseco pistons and rings

K&N airfiler (in airbox)

Stock carbs (tors on)

Any help is useful. Thanks

get the tors eliminator kit. shouldve done that a while ago. adjustable timing plate. those are two necessities. do you need tires? maybe some plastics or new graphics? or some bling? maybe some aftermarket lighting or a trail tech speedo? handlebars? reed system? theres a ton more.

VForce is friggin awesome. I found a brand new set on eBay for 199.99 + 10 shipping when I got mine. Agree, adjustable timing plate is good for the 35+ shipping from RS. So you're sitting about $250. I might go for some protection at that point. You could go with a Pro Design High Fow billet impellar, or invest in a good TM (or other if you prefer) case saver. Lots of guys say get rid of the TORS, but I say get rid of it when it starts causing you problems, which mine hasn't yet. Otherwise all you're gaining is some visual and space appeal, as a perfectly functioning TORS system will not limit performance. All of these would keep you right around the $350 total, and should be good for several HP (possibly as much as 5-6). :bolt::cheers:

get a dyna fs ignition.. bout 300.. i love mine and there is no need for the timing plate.... or see if you can find a 2 into 1 carb,, i love mine,

all i have is, t-5's, dyna, 2 into 1 with 35mm, cool head with 21cc domes. and rad valves. 48 hp 35 torque and it is easy to work on and reliable

Got to get of those tors for sure! You can mod your own timing plate for free with a dremel... Looking at what you got a would say (if your crank is welded) go for the carbs or v-force... both are good for a couple ponies... and send that flywheel and shift star to boonman while they are off.

get a dyna fs ignition.. bout 300.. i love mine and there is no need for the timing plate....  or see if you can find a 2 into 1 carb,, i love mine,

all i have is, t-5's, dyna, 2 into 1 with 35mm, cool head with 21cc domes.  and rad valves. 48 hp 35 torque and it is easy to work on and reliable

455490[/snapback]

i suggest some carbs also, and the dyna box didnt make any noticeable power on my bike more spark.

get some used carbs adn maybe a v force 3 and you would be set