Shall we Bomb Saddam?

dogboystoy

Should We Just go Kill Saddam or Not  

5 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I live in Australia, so I hav ethe benefit of being able to view the Iraq issue from a relatively neutral standpoint. I think you will find that no country, or its government, will stand for Saddam Hussain possesing weapons of mass destruction. France, and a few of the other NATO allies are merely stating that they do not support ant military intervention without UN approval. If the UN was to state that military force was necessary, France (and the others) would use force. Its all well and good for the US to encourage developing nations to become members of the UN, but they must abide by its decisions. Another good step would be to stop selling weapons to the very countries which may end up using them against the seller.

lugenpopper you are absolutely right.France and Germany will participate along with every Nato members if the UN comes to the conclusion that there are no other means to disarm Iraq and they never said otherwise anyway...If Mr Bush and his collegues are not happy with how the UN handles the situation or are not thrilled at how long it takes every one to jump aboard then they shouldnt have seeked UN approbation in the first place and just acted unilateraly.The Bush administration knew from the start that it would be a long and painfull process to assemble a wide and united coalition.The UN is pretty much like any democratic government (it takes a long time to get moving) but in the end if you give it enough time it will acheive it's goals.

• 3 weeks later...

ya know what pisses me off about frenchee's comment is that we have never jacked any country for there shit (well i mean besides plain out jackin there land, but hey california has some good ass riding places) but the french have some shit to loose if we fuck saddam after all those bastards have been selling him shit, knowing full well what they do with it..ya ever hear of osamah fuckin things up in france? hell no..ive yet to see free gas anywhere either..weve been in saddams backyard since 1992 if we wanted oil we could take it with a fuckin slingshot......i say fuck france and the UN.....in 97 Raytheon developed a microwave satalite, park one on both sides of them assholes, put it on high for a few minutes, then take that fuckin land and all there shit, then let me go hit there bad ass dunes.... remeber that an asshole is just a inch or 2 away from being a pussie frenchy..we americans are assholes, thats why ya cant piss down our shirts and tell us it's rainin

• 8 years later...