Shall we Bomb Saddam?

dogboystoy

Should We Just go Kill Saddam or Not  

5 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WAIT A MINUTE!I can't take it anymore.I must voice my opinion.

Listen here FRENCHIE,your country is full of a bunch of scared little *****gots.You guys are afraid of your own shadows.Everytime we get involved in a WAR,you guys are the first to copout.France is just afraid Saddam will retaliate at their closests rivals first.So you play the safe card and oppose the war in Iraq,knowing your safe from Saddam and knowing the U.S won't take action against you.

Believe me when I say,if the U.S new then what they know now,We would have let Hitler wipe France off the map before we stormed the beaches.

You frenchies disgust me,go take a bath and spray on some deoderant.YOU STINK!!!!

Were gonna be the first ones you come cryin to for help,the minute some third world country starts kicking your ass.That good ole country boy in the white house ain't afraid to tell ya like this either...

F**k you Frenchies!

I don't know why you insult me :roll: I just give you my opinion ( without insults ) :roll: . In my last post, i 'd said that i 'm not here for making polemics ... Moreover some sentences are rascists :roll:

I insult you because your opinion disgusts me.We had a War here in 1945.It only lasted a few hours and took thousands of American lives.

Pearl Harbour was on our soil.We made a mistake by underestimating our advesaries.This will not happen again.

So now I will voice my opinion.....(With insults)

THE PEOPLE OF YOUR COUNTRY ARE A BUNCH OF PUSSIES.

YOUR ARMY IS THE BIGGEST JOKE SINCE THE GROUND WAR IN DESERT STORM.

YOUR GOVERMENT ALIGNS THEMSELVES WITH THE PEOPLE THAT THREATENS THEM THE MOST.

IF IT WASN'T FOR THE U.S,THERE WOULD BE NO FRANCE.

SO GO HIDE IN YOUR LITTLE DUMPHOLES AND REMEMBER,IF YOUR NOT FIGHTING WITH US,THEN YOUR FIGHTING AGAINST US.

Regardless of your ethnicity,were still here to help each other out with one of our favorite pastimes(riding our quads)Don't be surprised when some of us Americans take your opinions to heart.We live in the greatest country in the world and don't you forget it!!!!!

I'm for us going over there and getting that ass hole out of there!!

Every one is entitled to there own opinion, but I don’t understand why the France will not back us up. Are men died to get your country back for you and this is how you repay us!! It’s bullshit I think you won’t help us because you know that if you don’t back us Iraq will give you all the oil you want. I hope he stabs you in the back and blows you ass holes away you think he would back you up not a chance lol

I really hope we don’t use nuke’s just to get this mother fuck out of there nukes are the worst thing in the world!!

Albert instine was in a press conference after we used the nuke on Japan. A reporter asked him can you tell us what kind of weapons we will we use in world war three. He said I don’t know then he paused…. and said but I can tell you what kind a weapons we will use in world war 4! The reporter asked what will we use he continued to say sticks and stones.

If we start using nukes again we will destroy the world and the people that are left will have nothing

There is so much technology that we dont have to use nukes to kick someones ass. With all of the Chem Bio Weapons and smart bombs etc. we dont need to resort to nuclear weapons to kick ass anymore. I think we have them because everyone else still has them. But no one really wants to use the nukes because they are so devastating. just kill the leaders and the rest will fall. And if they dont fall we'll kill them too.

he used bio in the last war look at the people who where in desert storm and the kind of problems they are having if we don't think he won't use it again were crazy

and i hate to say this but we are the ones who gave them the bio stuff to fite someother country can't rember where i read this but it's really bad all the shit we gave him

I am sure you all have heard of possible small pocks being used against us. Well a little dirt I am aware of because my mother works for the Illinois department of public health, is that the government is seriously preparing for small pocks. They are prepared to vaccinate the whole USA with these vaccinations. you get 15 pricks in the arm and 90% of the people that get vaccinated will get sick for a week. I guess its so bad that you have to be off work for 3 weeks. The other 10% of the population will either die or become seriously diabled from the vaccination. And there are very few people that wont get sick at all.

It has been in the works for at least 6 months that i am aware of. I guess the vaccinate the emergency responders first, some have already been vaccinated. The emergency responders are ER doctors, nurses etc an other health care professionals. I guess the elderly and people with certain blood problems are at high risk for death. So if they get vaccinated its "sorry about your luck" when they croak. My mom has something with her thyroid and i guess thats one of the things that is bad for this vaccination. Little kids are at some sort of higher risk also. But i guess it is worth the risk because if you go and find a website about small pocks you will see how bad this shit is. And i would rather my kid not live through that terrible disease. Its sad to say but i wouldnt want anyone to live through that nasty stuff.