Shall we Bomb Saddam?

dogboystoy

Should We Just go Kill Saddam or Not  

5 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I am tired of this waiting game with Saddam. He obviously has something to hide or he wouldnt be playin games with the Good old U.S. of A. He's Giving the UN all kinds of runaround.

If we cut off his penis, all arms and legs. And if we make it impossible for him to speak, I think he would have a hell of a time communicating. Of course we could just snipe his ass out and pull a Braveheart death on his ass. You think he'd yell "FREEEDOM"?

Anyway he just needs to die or get Butt Fucked by all our lesbians with strap-ons (king dong style). Give him Genital worts, crabs and pull each fingernail out, one by one. Then go to his toenails and cut them really short so when he walks it hurts. Then we could stuff his ass with pounds and pounds of cotton (like they did in the Ted Bundy movie at the end before they electricute him).

I am having a real good time thinking of ways to make him miserable.

Maybe you have a better way.

Throw it down in this post.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I seen an article years ago during Desert Storm Part I "The Quickening" and there was a story about how he had one of his aides PINCHED TO DEATH WITH A PAIR OF PLIERS! GOOD HELL! This guy is a grade A certified asshole. I think his "Mr. Winky" should be skinned much like a carrot with a carrot pealer. Then his balls shoud get tarred and feathered. Then I think he should be made to drink Coke and eat Pop Rocks until his stomach blows up or he just shits his guts out. Then he should be kicked to death until he dies. the end.

LMAO Stan, that’s funny shit. I think we should kill the motherfucker. Make him eat burning rubber bands, and locked in a jail cell, with 50 obesse cubans who just ate 10 cans of beans, 4 cans of sardines, 3 bean burritos with extra jalapeno hot sauce, 3 eggs, 2 cans of expired haring, and 1 box of cheese doodles with extra fish liver. Let him have no fresh air for 1 week, and make him eat already processed sloppy joes. THEN beaten with a piece of heavy mining equipment, and left in a forest, bleeding to death in the moonlight.

Or lock him in a room with 3 hostile apes while they are in heat..

I want to sent you few reflexions :

- Embargo since 1991 by United Nations ( and US ) killed 1.500.000 men, women and childern in Iraq ! Why and for what ????? Nothing ... perhaps for barils of petrol :roll:

- Why during the first war in gulf, Saddam Hussein will not be destitued by US & UN army? Because he was the best scarecrow or puppet for US to install in the gulf its army, install embargo versus Irak, send arms and control petrol ...

- If US continue to be the sherif of the world with this methods, there will be more problems in the future...

- Americans don't know really what a war mean, you never been in war in your country but, the irakien people don't deserve a war.

- Be vigilant with the media and politic propaganda.

It's only few ideas but only swidom will beat .

Salutations from France ;)

Although I feel we need to focus on issues here in the states rather than worrying about other countries, I disagree with most of your comments French Banshee User (well the ones that I could understand :? ). Did you know that sadaam has killed many of HIS OWN people!! And as for the comment of us not knowing what war is, we just had the attacks on 9/11. Are you saying that we should just wait until somebody throws a couple of nukes in our country for us to start doing something about it!?!?!

I'm not trying to be offensive but can you fix your post (spelling and grammar), it's a little hard to understand what you're trying to say, I understand if it's a little difficult for you to type proper english but I don't want to misunderstand what you're trying to say.

Be vigilant with the media and politic propaganda!!!!!

Do you guys know how much propaganda OUR own government is spreading! Look I would like to finish this sadaam thing too! What ever happened to bin ladden? Did we just forget? We need to control the oil well of the middle east so..................Here we are!

Did you guys know what we did to panama to get control of the canal?

Dont get me wrong Im an american too I belive we are the best and allways will be but 9/11 was a wake up call! :!:

Since you like speaking french so much why don't you touch up on your german, because if it wasn't for the U.S. your whole country would be under Germanies control.

I think you can not compare with the 2nd mondial war :roll:

This is the only us forum that i read, this is why i give you my opininon but i don't want to make polemics and i can't argue with my poor english ...

Never mind, i'm here for our common passion ( and it's more easy to read :lol: because when i try to write :? :lol: )

ok, first of all, the only reason the french arent backing us is because THEY are worried about their oil dealings with sadaam. the US wants iraq to keep control of their oil, we dont want to take it away. thats democratic/liberal bullshit copout anti-bush propaganda. we want sadaam out because he kills and tortures his own people, they are living their lives in fear. and we are still looking for osama, we havent forgotten (der) our guys are still over there. but how do people so quickly forget that sadaam has relationships with these terrorists, he's the head hauncho, by means of providing them with weapons, money, etc. anyone who thinks we can come to a "peaceful resolution" is an idiot. im sorry, but come back to reality. you cant reason with insane dictators, its just not an option. we have wasted many years trying to reason with him, we've given him many chances, he just dosent give a shit. war isnt fun, innocent will be harmed, thats sad, but if we let him stay in power, many more innocent will be killed than if we go to war. its not pretty, but its what needs to be done.

WAIT A MINUTE!I can't take it anymore.I must voice my opinion.

Listen here FRENCHIE,your country is full of a bunch of scared little *****gots.You guys are afraid of your own shadows.Everytime we get involved in a WAR,you guys are the first to copout.France is just afraid Saddam will retaliate at their closests rivals first.So you play the safe card and oppose the war in Iraq,knowing your safe from Saddam and knowing the U.S won't take action against you.

Believe me when I say,if the U.S new then what they know now,We would have let Hitler wipe France off the map before we stormed the beaches.

You frenchies disgust me,go take a bath and spray on some deoderant.YOU STINK!!!!

Were gonna be the first ones you come cryin to for help,the minute some third world country starts kicking your ass.That good ole country boy in the white house ain't afraid to tell ya like this either...

F**k you Frenchies!