LS Ride in march

Hairfarmer

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey dave95.1 i see u are from hutchison u ever ride out at milford? if so maybe we can meet up and ride sometime?  KALEN

473619[/snapback]

Only been there once. Would like to go more often, but it's 1-1/2 hours and LS is only 2-1/2 so I always end up going there. I need to load up the boat and the banshee and head out there again though.

I can't wait to go.  The anticipation is killing me in my classes all i can think about is sand, sun, and partying.  non-alcoholic partying of course, because i'm not 21 for another 3 months  :D  Oops, my bad just about forgot one: sand, sun, partying, and some roost.  :headbang:

473860[/snapback]

I hear that cant wait to hit the sand myslef :headbang::headbang:

:cheers::cheers::cheers:

Foxgirl and my self will be behind th oasis camping Please every one thats show's up stop by and have a cold one with us. :cheers::cheers:

Foxgirl and my self will be behind th oasis camping

If I remember correctly, the camp sites behind the oasis are a little bit higher than the ones inside the park aren't they? Are the camp sites really that much better to justify the little extra cash, or is it just the fact that they can be reserved?

If I remember correctly, the camp sites behind the oasis are a little bit higher than the ones inside the park aren't they?  Are the camp sites really that much better to justify the little extra cash, or is it just the fact that they can be reserved?

473999[/snapback]

yes you are right about the price but the spot's behind the oasis has power and water which we need for our trailer so thats why we stay there, if we were camping out in a tent or the truck i would get one of the spots you are talking about. It is a plus as well being able to reserve them.

you must care since all you can talk about is my 10mm motor. should i start searchin for previous posts??? you guys do more talkin than anyone i know. you dont see me or stephen runnin around worried about what you got, what youre bringin, or anything else for that matter. like ive said before, i couldnt give a fuck less about what you farmer hick fucks do. so how about instead of runnin your mouths about me and stephen all the time hit the pasture, earn your gas money and go race yourselves cuz neither me or him have anything to prove to you fucks.

473125[/snapback]

Hey now... is famer hick the same as REDNECK? We all got redneck in us.. (take that how you will)

p.s. yes i know i am a complete idiot

473163[/snapback]

you said it....

Only if I can braid your long girly hair on the way down!! :shrugani:  :)

473173[/snapback]

:bolt:

Damn what is the deal with all the fighting..I was just in the video section where they were fight over 4 strokes vs 2 strokes..If you want to bitch about shit, take it somewhere else.. This was supposed to be a good forum to get us all excited about going to LS, but you are ruining it for all of us..If you want to talk shit, just make sure you can bring it to LS and back it up..Otherwise just shut the bullshit...sorry for the people who didn't need to here it..but that seems like that is all that is going on here, is talking shit cause they think they are all that..  :shootself:

473643[/snapback]

oh my... the sweet little innoscent has a moody side...

sssssssssshhhhhhhhh you guys don't even know whats goin on!

473680[/snapback]

and you?

dirtydingo? sounds nasty... What in a name anyhow... B)

all I gots to say is.... Well sure is some interesting reading....

My shee is down had hell getting the swinger out to replace the pivots, shee looks like a no legged whore sitting on blocks right now, the elka's and new a-arms should be here next week... Got all other parts( chain, sprocket,s rear axle bearings) Damn I gots some time to freshN up some paint and to clean 'er.. Not doing any motor mods, well really not needing them yet, <<<I AINT SCARED OF NO STROKERS>>> :D

I AM JUST READY TO EAT, SLEEP AND EVEN MASTURBATE SOME SAND!!!

:rotflmao: