Bud Light graphics

ElDiablo52

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if your going to put beer graphics on your banshee at least choose a good Beer.  i mean why would you want your banshee to look like shit?  Does it run like shit?

Id rather have a Huge Penis sticker on my banshee than a bud light sticker..

446661[/snapback]

word.

if your going to put beer graphics on your banshee at least choose a good Beer.  i mean why would you want your banshee to look like shit?  Does it run like shit?

Id rather have a Huge Penis sticker on my banshee than a bud light sticker..

446661[/snapback]

hey fucker...i drink bud light :cheers: but a huge penis sticker idea...now thats an idea :lol:

Seriously, Corona??? That shit is nasty, and its really watered down its like drinking high class Red dog... and MGD is shit too, Miller aint bad, michelob ultra is good too, but To be honest non of you are drinkers if your worried about the taste cuz the nastiest cheapest shit is what gets you drunk the fastest I.E. Keystone ICE, Best ICE, Natty ICE ect. and its half the price of a case of miller light, budlight, corona and shit. PLUS Jermey McGrath had bud light graphics on his KTM, and he is also the king of MX so shut up bitches. I will drink whatever beer I decide to buy, and I will get drunk from it, and I dont get hangovers to boot. (just incase you were wondering I dont just drink a couple beers and get drunk either, its a minimum of 7 or 8)

Well Lately my Beer of choice is Guiness or Boddingtons, Fraizenskainer (spelling) lol or any good german beer over any cheap american beer. But I have tried many many beers, and Budweiser just tasts like shit, if all I can afford is Buttwiper, then I'll save my Pennies and get drunk later.

I also like an eclipse (Guiness and Blue moon) or Black and Tan Guiness and Bass (not harps), Carona with lime is good on a hot day if I'm in the mood. Petes is good for a few beers after work.

If I want to get drunk I'm not going to drink nasty budweiser, I'll be drinking Captain Mo Private Stock or some good Vodka, maybe some Crown and Coke or some shit, but I'm not going to drink beer that will make me shit all night long because of it's horrible horrible quality and nasty taste.

lol Brooke.

Just my 2 cents.

And Yes I will take MGD in a bottle over Budweiser in any form, I'll just drink twice as much ;) But I'm not a big fan of it either.

I used to drink Micky's in Highschool lol...Good times.

Edited by Justintoxicated