SEX

mattw204

Come on people people, I don't care what religion you are or if you even have one. I can't stand people who force their opinions on everybody like they are all high and mighty. I can't believe someone would bitch about somebody elses tattoo either. I don't have tattoos and never will but people who want them are more than welcome to get them. I don't smoke either but I think if somebody wants to that's fine by me just don't blow it in my face. Religion is the same way believe what you want to believe and don't blow it in my face. I agree with Dueces opinion on religion and I think that you need to have a higher power in your life to help you strive for something higher yourself. But if others don't believe then so be it, if they want to discuss it I'm open to a discussion but I don't think it's right especially for a religious person to act the way some act when others don't agree with them.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just because you believe in God doesn't mean that you have to take shit from some

asshole.

So what was your point anyway nyuk? Some part of you is lost and troubled...thats why you get so upset when someone starts talking about God.

I accepted Jesus when I was about 10 years old, so I don't know what all of your stupid comments about "trauma" or drug addiction are all about, but you have a very very narrow and stereo typed view of people with faith.

The subject in this thread turned to a discussion about God. I didn't turn it in that direction, I just came in with my opinion.

I gave a little information about the fact that ultimately, in the beginning, "something" came from "nothing". I also noted that it has been proven that time is relative and does not exist in all realms of reality. I then gave a little information from the Bible, for those who were interested. If you weren't interested thats fine, but I don't know why you need to attack the messenger. And by the way, I don't have to stoop to your level because we are on the same level...both human and both sinners. Accepting that you are a sinner just means humbling yourself and accepting that you are not perfect like Jesus.

And finally, nobody ever told me, I found out for myself. You got to believe in foolish miracles. ozzy-

It's not foolish though. The bible is approximately 1/3 prophecy. Most of it has already been fulfilled by historical events that occured AFTER carbon dated proof of scripture origin. The stage is currently set in this world for the fulfillment of the

rest of bible prophecy.

Anyway, if you wanted to participate in the discussion with something intelligent

that would have been fine, but you only brought personal attacks and put downs.

Like deuce said, if you want to believe that your dad took a shit and you evolved from that, good for you, but there are just as many assholes that believe in God as assholes who don't...so what's your point?

The only legitimate positions to be taken in this thread are God vs. atheism or

if you want to defend the position that someones daughter or little sister should be sexually exploited, I guess you can argue that. Your slanderous attacks however

are pointless. Do some research and come up with something intelligent or stfu.

i think my point was that when im kicking back with my buddies god's just a topic we discuss, but when shit hits the fan, gods the man, nyuk ask your dad he will tell you, i remeber friends of mine shitting their pants they were so scared, diareaha was normal to be running down your pant leg, i had been raised catholic, maybe god is just a plasebo to help the weak cope who knows, its hard to beleave somthing you cant see, but as far as their being a big explosion and here we are, thats as far fetched as anything ive heard

its hard to beleave somthing you cant see, but as far as their being a big explosion and here we are, thats as far fetched as anything ive heard

440533[/snapback]

You believe in electricity don't you? You can't see that. You believe that there is an invisible force present between magnetic poles don't you? You can't see that.

You believe that I and everyone else have thoughts in our head don't you?. You can't see them and you don't know what they are, but it's a safe bet we are all thinking about something. You believe that the universe is infinite in it's expanse don't you? It's impossible to conceive of an infinite universe, but it is equally impossible to conceive that the universe is inside of a bubble...what would be on the outside of the bubble?...

yet you do not doubt that the universe exists do you? Faith is easy if you think about it. You should put your faith in something though. I highly recommend Jesus.

Also, if you think about the "beginning" you have to conclude either A: Everything was created from nothing, or B: that the universe has ALWAYS existed.

The problem with B: is that it assumes that time goes backwards for infinite.

It is basic mathematical principle that if that were true, necessarily EVERYTHING, and I mean EVERYTHING has ALREADY OCCURED. That means that I am you and you are me...and in some perfect dimension, we are ALL PERFECT BEINGS.

Either way, don't be afraid to have a little faith. :cheers:

Just because you believe in God doesn't mean that you have to take shit from some asshole. 

440399[/snapback]

Nor does it mean that you have to be an asshole back. There are better ways to discuss something and you being so vocally christian would be a better example if you took the higher ground than calling some one an asshole among other things. Did you forget WWJD.

I'll disregard your comment PTT, because of all the people on this board, it is clear to me that you, more than any other, are the biggest post whore-band wagon jumper on'r, nut sac swinging, go with the majority because you can't think for your self kind of guy.

Christians are like anyone else PTT...you still have up's and down's in your life and you can still be offended when you are disrespected...just like you feel right now.

Do unto others as they do unto you...therefore if you want to come in here with what is essentially no more than personal attacks, I'm going to give it right back to you.

Jesus said "love your neighbor as you love yourself". He was then asked by one of His disciples how they should know who their neighbor is and Jesus explained that your neighbor is the person who does you right. The person who wrongs you, is not your neighbor. Let me know if you want me to quote it directly from the bible and I will, but it seems like people get really worked up when I do that.

Me taking shit from other people is not going to make people think "hmmm, maybe I want to be a Christian too so I can be a pussy who puts up with peoples shit and get's walked on all the time".

You do me right, and your my neighbor...you do me wrong and your NOT my neighbor. Do you want me to show you that from the bible?

I'll disregard your comment PTT, because of all the people on this board, it is clear to me that you, more than any other, are the biggest post whore-band wagon jumper on'r, nut sac swinging, go with the majority because you can't think for your self kind of guy.

Christians are like anyone else PTT...you still have up's and down's in your life and you can still be offended when you are disrespected...just like you feel right now.

Do unto others as they do unto you...therefore if you want to come in here with what is essentially no more than personal attacks, I'm going to give it right back to you.

Jesus said "love your neighbor as you love yourself".  He was then asked by one of His disciples how they should know who their neighbor is and Jesus explained that your neighbor is the person who does you right.  The person who wrongs you, is not your neighbor.  Let me know if you want me to quote it directly from the bible and I will, but it seems like people get really worked up when I do that.

Me taking shit from other people is not going to make people think "hmmm, maybe I want to be a Christian too so I can be a pussy who puts up with peoples shit and get's walked on all the time".

You do me right, and your my neighbor...you do me wrong and your NOT my neighbor.  Do you want me to show you that from the bible?

440595[/snapback]

Ha funny stuff right there. Find me a passage in the bible that says you should be an asshole then I'll understand where you're coming from. I can't stand people who push their beliefs on others as they are some godlike person themselves. I am a Christian like you, you spread religion you don't beat people with it. You can quote what you want from the Bible in any perspective you prefer, back in the day Christians used the bible to justify slavery too. Eye for an eye was Hamarabi and I think that is more your way of thinking than the ways of the lord are. I've been to many different churches and quite frankly the all too devoted are nutcases. There was no bandwagon that I jumped on, I had been reading this thread and was staying out until I saw what you posted about NYUK's tattoo, I thought you were out of line so I posted. Dig through your bible and find where it says you have the duty to judge others.

:blink::blink::blink::rotflmao:

Care to speak on this Ryan?

440595[/snapback]

There you go rallying your troops again...get a clue dude. What is with all this "pushing beliefs" bullshit. I'm not "pushing", I'm sharing just like the bible says that you should, and I'm not the one who turned this topic in that direction.

You may call yourself a Christian but then you would know that the bible says that a house divided against itself will not stand, so why are you attacking the Christian messanger? You are not helping. YOU are the one who is being the asshole. I simply said that you are not obligated to love those who wrong you...I will show you that from the bible when I get home from work. And once again, bottom line is that me taking shit from other people is not going to make people think "hmmm, maybe I want to be a Christian too".

Here's the post that got me started.

NYUK NYUK NYUK, well since you want to personally attack me, your the wacko dude.  Look at that stupid ass tatoo you got...you got a BOYS name scrawled across your back.  :rotflmao:

I don't care to hear the significance of it either...it's still wacked out and gay imo.

You have proudly displayed your level of stupidity for all to see.  :rotflmao:

Chump.

440082[/snapback]

Here was my response

Come on people people, I don't care what religion you are or if you even have one. I can't stand people who force their opinions on everybody like they are all high and mighty. I can't believe someone would bitch about somebody elses tattoo either. I don't have tattoos and never will but people who want them are more than welcome to get them. I don't smoke either but I think if somebody wants to that's fine by me just don't blow it in my face. Religion is the same way believe what you want to believe and don't blow it in my face. I agree with Dueces opinion on religion and I think that you need to have a higher power in your life to help you strive for something higher yourself. But if others don't believe then so be it, if they want to discuss it I'm open to a discussion but I don't think it's right especially for a religious person to act the way some act when others don't agree with them.

And my response to your next post -

(banshee04le @ Nov 22 2005, 07:33 PM)

Just because you believe in God doesn't mean that you have to take shit from some asshole.

Nor does it mean that you have to be an asshole back. There are better ways to discuss something and you being so vocally christian would be a better example if you took the higher ground than calling some one an asshole among other things. Did you forget WWJD.

And then your response -

Now your complaining cause I attacked the messenger? I have not yet begun to attack nor do I really plan to.

If Adam and Eve had 2 sons then one was killed and they were given a new son, and their kids mixed.....wait how did they have kids??? was Eve getting it on with the 2 boys?? Who else lost a rib to get a chick, and what fruit did she pick??

And if God created everything from nothing and has always been there, didnt he have to create "there" before he got "there" so he could always be "there". And if so where was he before he created "There". And if he created somthing from nothing, where did he get the nothing from??

And a man wrote the bible from his own interprtation of what ever, so how do we know the good word is right or taken completly out of context?

You believe in electricity don't you? You can't see that. You believe that there is an invisible force present between magnetic poles don't you? You can't see that.

you can measure voltage, and see lightning, try using a compass. And I can use what to see if there is a god??????

Not saying your wrong, just saying get the story straight and have measureable proof. If you are gonna preach at us it is your responsibality to prove what your saying, not for us to dis prove.

Edited by warwgn