What pipes are the badest

99Banshee

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have dmc aliens and they rock. Took my shee to 55hp and that's all I've done so far. The power improved right through the power band, and seems to peak better. Changing the air filter soon as well, not sure what's next on my list though. :cheers:

those pipes have been tested on his cubs.  I have talked to a couple of his customers and Dan himself about those pipes and they all told me the same thing.  About 8-10 hp more than the competitors.

440794[/snapback]

Independently tested on a 3rd party dyno or in house? Got to watch those correction buttons on the dyno's. Hey it's cool to hold it down and get 300 hp on a stock banshee. :unsure:

i agree these polls are kinda stupid .. ive had the chance to try about every pipe out there on various banshee motor combos ,and shearers really kick ass on a ported banshee IMO .some other builders pipes like RDZ are made by Matt shearer... so be sure to cut out the high priced middle man :yank: