What pipes are the badest

99Banshee

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Were is the best place to get the cpi's.. Im looking into getting a new se after i get my shee going again..my old pro ciruits are looking kinda crummy + my cousin is looking into getting trinity IV's so I cant let him out do me.... Im feeling like when I get my shee done that I'll smoke him becouse he has stock carbs, bored I think .020 has hot rod crank don't know if its ported or not and it has tho old black toomy's on it...But you know how you get that unsure feeling+ he's been talkin shit that his shee is "Bad Ass"...I wanna make sure I make him feel silly about him calling my shit.." Junk Shit"

I put my mod's in my sig.. Im thinkin i'll smoke him but you never know..

Edited by 99Banshee

No no no. These other pipes don't have SHIT on Chris642's "better than GRR, rockets, sheerer, and CPI combined times 2 " pipe

gds.jpg

Don't got SHIT :P

p.s. 99Banshee... make ur signature pic just a liiiiitle bit smaller.... maybe like mine :shrugani:

Edited by 350TwinDeathBed

I switched from T5s to CPIs that Jeff from FAST let me borrow for a dune trip and you can really feel a pretty big power gain. Then I got my Rockets and even though they were shitty they performed really well. From switching to CPIs to Rockets I could tell a quite a bit of difference in power over the CPIs. Seemed to come on the pipe a bit sooner and rev a bit higher in my opinion.