Piped YFZ vs. my piped Shee

I just bought a banshee about 2 weeks ago. I got a loan. I'm a senior in high school and I've wanted a banshee since I was in the 7th grade cause that's all I heard about from my buddies. Anyways, heres my question, my bike is pretty much stock. All it has is Toomey T-5's. My buddy has a 05 yfz with an ESR pipe. Who should come out on top in a drag? Just based on the bike, not the rider.

im going 450 on this one!!! been there!!!

435047[/snapback]

I agree! I love my banshee and all but a piped shee vs. a piped 450...my money is on the 450 unless the other guy can't ride very well.

Port that banshee and you'll walk ALL over him :D

But...rather than ask us, go out there and find out!! :cheers:

These 450s are starting to be a pain in the ass for me, I beat every 450 I raced so far, and yes they were good riders. Now I have to admit for riding one myself they are quick, VERY quick! If you want to I would go up a tooth in the front sprocket, so oyu can get more out of the top, cause you prob won't get him out of the hole.... I am shuie the otheres will come in and chime on it too! :cheers:

First question, are you sand draggin, street what? If you're on the sand, my money is on the 450. After T5's, no airbox, and a 13 tooth, I was swapping with a buddy on a piped and filtered 450. After the timing, swapping to a billet impeller (cooler should = more power), I had him handled unless I screwed up. Obviously if you get it ported he's done, unless he steps up his game too.