FOR ALL YOU MYSPACE FREAKS!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is true.

.....but what exactly is it that youve done for me?  ;)

460407[/snapback]

I went through all of the BS to setup a myspace acct, wait the 7 days to post to our forum, and then rack my brains trying to find a song and vid to put on my page just to annoy you into full horn mode. How else can I treat you bad enough for you to follow me around and stalk me? I mean, damn, I'm tryin girl.

I went through all of the BS to setup a myspace acct, wait the 7 days to post to our forum, and then rack my brains trying to find a song and vid to put on my page just to annoy you into full horn mode.  How else can I treat you bad enough for you to follow me around and stalk me?  I mean, damn, I'm tryin girl.

460421[/snapback]

:rotflmao:

im annoyed by and hate lots of men, you gotta do better than that sweetheart.

Uhh did you create the site? Thats like saying yamaha should give you money because you ride a banshee. Have to admire Tom for making a crappy site with a simple layout and making bank...you just wish you would have thought of it! :bolt:

460252[/snapback]

i do get money from yamaha for riding my bansheee...know the facts before your assss starts falagilating again retard..... lmfao!!!

:yank:

Edited by NEVER SATISFIED

Sounds like Lefty is going to get a break from his purple speedo and his cabana boy dancing for a few weeks.

:lol:

460415[/snapback]

HAHA i totally missed your post

hes been in glamis for like four days now i think. hes supposed to get me a vid of him doing a wheelie in his jeep.

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...