loads up

Flamin' Fast

since i changed the exhaust on my banshee to T5's it loads up pretty bad when it is cold, after riding for maybe 20-30 seconds you can get it into the powerband without it loading up, but any sooner than that and it feels like you hit the kill switch.

im guessing that this is a pilot jet, but i dont know if i could fix it with the air screws.

i have toomey t5's, pod filters, .020 pistons, 19cc domes, and boyeson power reeds, 290 main jets, 27.5 pilots, and i am in salt lake city (5500 feet)

any help is greatly apreciated

Edited by Flamin' Fast

sorry about that, i guess i should rephrase my question.

someone told me that you have to let it warm up until you can feel warm exhaust coming out of the pipes, so i do that and then when i start riding it, it is loaded up pretty bad, i was wondering if this is normal or if i should change my jets or adjust my airscrews.

Are you sure its loading up? Sounds like the pilots need bumped up a size or two.

Tried moving your airscrew to see if it makes a difference? May take a second or two for the change to take effect. I had a problem that sounds similar when I threw on the cubs and an increase inmy pilots alleviated the problem, got it so tuned in that its been sitting unused for almost 3 months now, walked out turned onthe gas and within 4 kicks shee fired right up.