are people born this way

PyRo_ZaCh

ok I happend to drop a book that counts for half my grade in my one class on the bus, so I go back to where I was sitting this morning and find a couple pages from it and the covers ripped off (that I had edelbrock stickers on) and I'm guessing they threw the rest out some where else or just kept it for the $1 worth of paper since the stuff I needed from it (and will spend tonight copying) was still there (covered in soda or somthing) :angry:

one question, WHY?

why can people just leave stuff that clearly isent thiers (had my name all over it too) alone?

17 but gas prices still suck, and the f150 takes about a quarter tank to get there and back so i only drive if i have something to do right after or sleep in or that. . .

My opinion is that people are too stupid to realize they can be useful. Why didn't they take your book and sell it or something? Destroying it doesn't do anybody anything good, maybe a quick warm fuzzy but that's it. I knew people like that when I was in school I to this day wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire. I also had some roomates in college that thought it would be neat to mix a bunch of MY food (mainly liquid but lots of chunks of stuff) and put it in MY freezer so that I would be pissed when I found it, you're damn right I was pissed but I quickly got over it when I chucked all the containers of the mixtures up against the wall in the kitchen and told them it looked like they had a bunch of cleaning to do. Those jackasses spent like 3 hours cleaning while I played PS2.