What does extememly hot exph chamber mean?

racer714

It might be that the timing is to retarded otherwise its a carb/jetting issue.

Put a fresh set of plugs then see what they look like?

i have a motofast i live about 50 miles from you mine has been running a little warmer in the fall weather but not hot enough to melt gaskets but my pipe has always got pretty warm prob air fuel screw did you change gas or mixture mine is sensitive to any change lets ride sometime

maybe its just the pipe itself

i got a 2 into 1 pipe and dual fmfs

on slow trails my temp gauge can get close to 200 with the 2 into 1, but the fmfs always stay at the normal temp around 160-170, rarely will go up to 180

my jetting is on too i just play with my lectron and its done

so maybe just these pipes are hotter :confused:

but then again im measuring coolant not exhaust

thanks guys , Im thinking my 220 main isnt cuttin iton top end, hey 2strokesmoke where do you live?? lets ride!

427597[/snapback]

i live about 10 miles west of rockford i ride some woods we have and a place called ki tracks check out the website www.kitracksatv.com they have a mx track grass drag trails mud bog it is pretty cool there is about 7 of us 2 banshees a quad racer a blaster a 200x and dirt bikes let me know where you ride i have a trailer to travel and ride i live in lakesummerset davis il