what happened to everryone

chase73

Ok, I'm a dick..  READ ALL of this post he made a year ago, and here he

is wanting to start shit with people AGAIN.

READ <-----

427430[/snapback]

LOL ok looks like I have 2 fans here stclark the dipshit and banshee04 his gay lover!!!! lets clear this up obviously you are not the people I was looking for to reply to this topic/post I was looking for some of the old crowd that used to come on this board . You and you buddy Clark st shithead are not them so @#$% off .You have any issues I am not one to play Keyboard tough guy but if ya wanna come see me I would enjoy da sha vuing you a new smile :angry: OHHHH and the post from last year I guess I came here a year ago and noticed the same shit .Hey I understand there is a whole new crowd here I just wanted to see if the old ones were still kicking around .For the gay comment as to still being the shznit around here 1!!!!!!! Please kid I have more knowledge in my brain farts then you have possessed over your entire life !!!!!!! Hey loco do me a favor and delete this post I don't want to tarnish my rep as king dog around here and with all my fans I couldn't stand disappointing them .

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL ok looks like I have 2 fans here stclark the dipshit and banshee04 his gay lover!!!! lets clear this up obviously you are not the people I was looking for to reply to this topic/post I was looking for some of the old crowd that used to come on this board . You and you buddy Clark st shithead are not them so @#$% off .You have any issues I am not one to play Keyboard tough guy but if ya wanna come see me I would enjoy da sha vuing you a new smile  :angry: OHHHH and the post from last year I guess I came here a year ago and noticed the same shit .Hey I understand there is a whole new crowd here I just wanted to see if the old ones were still kicking around  .For the gay comment as to still being the shznit around here 1!!!!!!! Please kid I have more knowledge in my brain farts then you have possessed over your entire life !!!!!!! Hey loco do me a favor and delete this post I don't want to tarnish my rep as king dog around here and with all my fans I couldn't stand disappointing them .

427696[/snapback]

I love you chase73!

perhaps you didnt read the part where i said "this isnt directed towards anyone in particular"...you obviously must not be able to read...so maybe you arent as smart as you claim to be...and it sure doesnt look like your all mighty knowledge has helped anyone here in the last what, 2 years or so?? sorry buddy but my rep here is the most important thing in my life..then comes my bikes and so on...i want everyone here to love me, worship me, and wanna be like me..i want all the little kiddies to dream of one day being like me...i am so into myself that its very hard for me to stop right now but i must to say...

i love you ;)

hows it goin Chase :cheers: , dont sweat it man, the vast majority here are good folks :clap:

chase73 is a good guy, don't be bustin' his balls. Chase73 has been around for years on the BansheeHQ and used to post quite regularly. Go drink a beer, relax and give the guy a break :cheers::cheers:

Chase73 came down for coalfest\rainfest two years ago and ripped it up with us. He's a hellava good rider and has a real fast stroker motor to ride. Chase, how'd ya like Coal Hill, you were trying all the big hills, you and Banchetta, both crazy ass hill climbers. sunday at coalfest was a good day :cheers: perfect traction that day, a little muddy, but still perfect traction on the big hill.

What happen to walter banshee370 roostfest? I still got his swingarm on my bike. Anybody know what happen to him? I haven't seen a post from him about two years know. Even his web site is gone. I wonder if he went to glamis last year.

Edited by lonestar

b370 is still around.

most of the good guys areh still here:

Stan, JKJK, John, Rodney, Jim, Brooke, boon. all the peeps are still here, they just dont post as much.........................

Scott did leave though.................freakin traitor........ :P

What happen to walter banshee370 roostfest? I still got his swingarm on my bike. Anybody know what happen to him? I haven't seen a post from him about two years know. Even his web site is gone. I wonder if he went to glamis last year.

427728[/snapback]

http://www.bewmedia.com/rf/

:headbang:

workin on it!!

You have any issues I am not one to play Keyboard tough guy but if ya wanna come see me I would enjoy da sha vuing you a new smile  :angry:

427696[/snapback]

Are you serious? What kind of moron calls somebody out on the internet? I don't care how long you've been here, I don't care how long anybody has been here. I actually didn't have an opinion of you before this comment. I happened to agree with you on the newer crowd here, but come on, learn to take a joke. It's the freaking internet.

Chris