Rear Axle

Banshee 79

Neither, RPM is the best in the business hands down. You don't have to give them much of a reason to replace an axle, they'll do it for the hell of it. No I'm not kidding! They wanted to replace mine cause when I ordered some other stuff they wanted to know how their other equipment was doing on my banshee. I said my axle was a little hard to get through the carrier other than that everythings fine. They said sometimes the chrome is thicker than others and said they would send me out another axle so I wouldn't have that problem next time. I was like wtf :blink: not use to that kind of customer service. RPM doesn't play when it comes to customer service, that's why I use everything they sell.

i also have a rpm axle and the first time i installed it torqued the hub nuts (with a faulty torque wrench) the nuts backed off pulling the pin and threads with it called rpm and a new axle was in the mail that day have had it in three shees and love it the first durablue i had bent the first ride when i sent it in they called me and said i was abusing the axle and they wouldnt cover it WTF that is what a shee is for abuse and thats why you drop big cash for a so-called warranted axle IMOP buy the rpm