stolen atv

I keep my stuff locked up real good all the time. Even with all the measures I have taken to lock them up, if someone really wants you stuff, they will get it. I can't believe it.... Here in Laramie quads are street legal with a mirrior and some lights. There is a guy with a brand new Raptor 700 legal who just parks it on the street here in front of my house. Not locked up or anything. Would be so easy to steal. Have a friend drive you up in their car and throw a strap around the front end. Have the other person sit on the bike and just pull in the clutch and have first person drive off down the road. No noise, nothing. It's ridiculous how easy people make it to steal their stuff. If it weren't a raptor, I would probably have it already. lol. :shootself:

:rotflmao:  :rotflmao:

Thanks for the direction on how to steal quads  :lol:

I'll look for you if I ever see one being towed with a guy on it  :cheers:

421428[/snapback]

Damn my secret it out. :jesterlaugh: It would be my luck I would do that and like a block away a police trap would be set.

well i know alot of people tht know alot of those steeling people so hopefully one of my friends thats here right now can make a couple of calles..... bing bab boom and if i find the guy all i have to say is say hello to my little friends ....

bomb4.jpg

fireworks2.jpg

IMG_0484.jpg

well i was talking to my mom before and she says if we find the person shes going to tie them to my tree and just beat them haha i love my mom

ughh ok dont beleve me haha.....ill pst them with me in it.

well this one doesnt have me in it but this is the rest left over from the 4th in the back seat of my 77 trans am

Copy1ofIMG_0014.jpg

this is one of me being stupid with my gun.

hick15.jpg

and i have to wait till my sister gets home to take a picture of me with the bomb. oh yea i also have a rocketlauncher that i will take a picture of when my sister gets home