Idles, but does not go when I hit the throttle

Rodeoranger

Make sure the park brake is also unhooked. There is a wire coming from it that needs to be disconnected as well. A buddy of mine had his do the same thing a couple weeks ago. He unhooked the TORS but it still wouldn't go. Then he shook the park brake wire and waalaa it came right back to life. He already had his plastic back on so he rode like that all day and unhooked it later. So his next mod will be a TORS removal kit.

I have the 2 into 1 carb kit. So I have only one slide to worry about. I swear it acts just like when the parking brake is applied. MORE HELP PLEASE.

420452[/snapback]

disocnect tor's disconect & the thing inside the throttle ( the clicker majiggy )

im using 2-1 and that was my problem now works fine

The parking brake and everything associated with the TORS has been diconnect or removed completly. I thought if all that was removed or disconnected that should have done it. Is there anything else that I might be missing???

You say that the parking brake has been disconnected, and removed..... When you took the parking brake off the rear end, did you put a "block off" in it's place??

Thank you thank you Miami@atv It was that clicky thing at the thotle. I cut that out of the system and Vavum...IT'S ALIVE AGAIN, ALIVE, ALIVE AGAIN.......JUST RAN DOWN THE STREET WOT...IT WAS GREAT....THANKS TO EVERONE....

421182[/snapback]

man i had a bad night sleep when my shee " didnt work " woke up and read some threads on banshee hq and started disconecting shit . i was so boosted when my bike revved i went riding around the streets in my boxers lol . GOTTA LOVE stupid problems and how they make you feel smart when u figure it out . But that clicker majiggy bullshit is only problems to me . i cut myne off lol .

BY THE WAY post some vids of the shee runnin , i love to hear powerbands . god bless your shee