Can I tow my banshee with my car?

Hey I have a 1996 Toyota camry with a 2.2 liter 4cyl motor. I want to get a little atv trailer and put a hitch on my car. Does anybody here tow with anything like that? I know its possible, my car is rated to tow 1000 lbs, but i dunno if its real hard on the car or not. I assume the combined weight of banshee and trailer will be somewhere around 600 or 700 lbs.

Plus Im wondering if Ill look like a bundle of sticks with this set up haha. I had a pickup truck but i had to sell the friggin thing so I could afford the banshee.... whatever happens.. it was still a damn ggood choice.

thanks

Hey I have a 1996 Toyota camry with a 2.2 liter 4cyl motor. I want to get a little atv trailer and put a hitch on my car. Does anybody here tow with anything like that? I know its possible, my car is rated to tow 1000 lbs, but i dunno if its real hard on the car or not. I assume the combined weight of banshee and trailer will be somewhere around 600 or 700 lbs.

Plus Im wondering if Ill look like a bundle of sticks with this set up haha. I had a pickup truck but i had to sell the friggin thing so I could afford the banshee.... whatever happens.. it was still a damn ggood choice.

thanks

420046[/snapback]

One thing for sure, you'll look pretty hard core about riding.

The times I've seen people pull up to the dunes with a bike tied to the luggage rack of a station wagon I figured they wanted to ride pretty damned bad.