gas milage on a shee?

sycoracer911

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately for me my banshee is stock, except for my K&N filter. OOOOh, I almost forgot, I took the snorkle off too....

Just being married with 2 kids doesnt leave much for play money... Hopefully in the spring with my tax return, i can spend 500 on some pipes/silencers.

I have a 2000 banshee that I bought brand new, I still have the factory brakes, clutch, and tires. I have to get some new tires soon (too many leaks on the fronts). I am such a slacker....Maybe I should get a divorce so that i can get some new parts...

So my gas mileage is as good as you can get on a banshee. :bolt:

Labor day weekend I rode with a group of 4 strokes 3rd ,4th gear haulin ass though trails. I got about 22 miles into the trail that I had to switch it to reserve. I started with a full tank. We were on our way back and I ran out of gas. Got some gas from some kid with a blaster to get me back. Two carbs WOT burned up some gas. But it was the funnest ride I've been on. Them 4 pokes hardly burned any gas. I guess 24 miles is my approx. range.

Edited by 2yammy

Labor day weekend I rode with a group of 4 strokes 3rd ,4th gear haulin ass though trails. I got about 22 miles into the trail that I had to switch it to reserve. I started with a full tank. We were on our way back  and I ran out of gas. Got some gas from some kid with a blaster to get me back.  Two carbs WOT burned up some gas. But it was the funnest ride I've been on. Them 4 pokes hardly burned any gas. I guess 24 miles is my approx. range.

420792[/snapback]

if stock with pipes filter and bigger jets - mines gies me about 30 miles...that nailing it :bolt: