Dumbass on ebay...

BigRed350x

Here's the auction...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...Q%3AUS%3A1&rd=1

I sent him a message saying that he had a lot of shit misspelled on there, and was inquiring about his stage 5 port job since I have never seen or heard of anyone who has a "stage 5" port job. Yeah, they might be out there, I was just asking about it.

He sent me this...

"everything is correct"

so I sent him this...

"Everything is not correct. You cannot spell. First of all, I would not buy a banshee from someone that can't even spell the names of the parts that are on it, you might consider that...

tummy is spelled Toomey

boddle is spelled Bottle

Ajustable is spelled Adjustable

Timming is spelled Timing

sproket is spelled sprocket

and just so you know... a banshee does not have heads, it has a single head. It is a nice looking bike, and good luck selling it. I would check my spelling next time before posting something. Have a nice day."

Just thought I would pass on this dumbass from ebay. If you get a chance you too should go point out how bad his spelling is. Maybe if a bunch of people tell him he is an idiot he will just accept it and crawl into a hole, never to disgrace the banshee again.

Edited by BigRed350x

Item Specifics - ATVs

Make: Yamaha Vehicle Identification Number (VIN): --

Model: Banshee Engine Size (cc): 450

Type: Sport Transmission Type: Manual

Year: 2005 Drive Train: 2-Wheel Drive

Mileage: 200 Primary Color: Black

Title: Clear Condition: Used

found another one

Ha Ha, didn't notice that.  He probably rolled it, fucked it all up and is trying to sell it since he can't afford to get it fixed.  :jesterlaugh:  :jesterlaugh:

416301[/snapback]

I thought the same thing when I saw that.

His grammar is less than perfect and is bad and is not too great.

416302[/snapback]

Anyone who owns a set of Toomey pipes and really thinks they are called Tummy's is clearly incompetent. This guy's a joke and his bike probably is too. If he doesn't know the bike then he probably doesn't know how to maintain it either. :confused:

I agree.

The owner's manual of my '03 states the bore and stroke is 64 x 54 and there are 2 approximately identical cylinders.

1. 64 mm bore / 10 = 6.4 cm bore

2. 6.4 cm / 2 = 3.2 cm cylinder bore radius.

3. 3.2 cm squared = 10.24.

4. 10.24 x 3.141523 = 32.16919552 cc without the stroke.

4. 54 mm stroke / 10 = 5.4 cm bore.

5. 5.4 cm bore x 32.16919552 cc bore area = 173.713655808 cc per cylinder.

6. 2 cylinders = 347.427311616 cc

Now if he is bored .065 inches over and has a 4mm stroker kit:

(I'll save you the math)

Displacement would be 392.663861265288767 cc

If he had some special ultra-thick heads with no water jackets and could REALLY bore .65 over (since everything is correct):

Displacement would be 590 cc.

looks like the owner is a "special" edition model too, if you catch my drift. the guy is a dumbass, he doesnt know what is done to his own bike. whats worse is how many bids it has with that description, if i saw that i would pass it up real fast.

Edited by chris642

looks like the owner is a "special" edition model too, if you catch my drift. the guy is a dumbass, he doesnt know what is done to his own bike. whats worse is how many bids it has with that description, if i saw that i would pass it up real fast.

417200[/snapback]

:cheers: