ported motor/stock head

Toomey Banshee

Nope I'm not a "pro" even though the boards deem me as such. Just a guy trying to get through, with alot of questions. Dont have the dough to have someone work on my shees. Tried to find the answer, couldnt. As for your smart-ass remark, GO FUCK YOURSELF!! But as it is, this will no doubt turn into you saying the same to me, so if you have no usefull answer, again I say FUCK YOU, ASSHOLE!!

:rotflmao::rotflmao:

Hey Toomey, I know when you get the motor ported in brings the compression down some, So 135 might be good. You might want to shave the head to bump her up a little bit. By the way, I didnt think it was a stupid question :confused:

Nope I'm not a  "pro" even though the boards deem me as such.  Just a guy trying to get through, with alot of questions.  Dont have the dough to have someone work on my shees.  Tried to find the answer, couldnt.  As for your smart-ass remark, GO FUCK YOURSELF!!  But as it is, this will no doubt turn into you saying the same to me, so if you have no usefull answer, again I say FUCK YOU, ASSHOLE!!

416360[/snapback]

i don't think you will have a problem with that compression,all that means is when your shee was ported they didn't lift the ports up that much.when i first got mine ported i ran the same compression and it was great,butthen i raised my compession up to 180psi and there was a world of difference.hold on. :evil:

Nope I'm not a  "pro" even though the boards deem me as such.  Just a guy trying to get through, with alot of questions.  Dont have the dough to have someone work on my shees.  Tried to find the answer, couldnt.  As for your smart-ass remark, GO FUCK YOURSELF!!  But as it is, this will no doubt turn into you saying the same to me, so if you have no usefull answer, again I say FUCK YOU, ASSHOLE!!

416360[/snapback]

wow dude, chill out a little. I'm not going to turn around and say go fuck yourself, because that would be gay. I would just suggest you learn how to use the search function better. There are about 15 different threads I found doing a quick search that said exactly what you were looking for. It's people like you that are making this board turn into another bluetraxx. You can get your point across just as well without excessive vulgarity. Yes, I use it too, but you are being a little excessive. Chill out a little and I will buy you a beer. :cheers:

bob, that is fine for pump gas, but if you really want to wake up that motor try a coolhead with 18 or 19cc domes, probably will require more octane though.i rode that bike and it will be a handfull as is.get her jetted down bottom.the port job is just a mild one as far as grr porting goes.i don t think he took that much metal out of them cylinders.

Hey, thanks for the help. I understand how and why to get the compression up, and the methods, I was just wondering if that compression was ok for a ported bike is all. Yup, kinda flew off the handle there, it happens. Apoligies. :cheers:

Oh, "big red", dont group me in with blow traxx, thanx.