Banshee04le

Redlined

Well if you are an ordained minister then I don't have to point out to you were it says in the bible that we should put on the full armor of the Lord to defend and lift Jesus up by word and deed.

I defended Jesus against the slanderous attacks waged by "holyman" for 3months in a thread entitled Easter. It started out as a simple thread wherein a person just wanted to wish all of us a Happy Easter, and included a nice succinct storyline about our creator and redeemer, Jesus.

Holyman came into the thread and condemned ALL who celebrate Easter as the day of the resurrection of our Lord. Ultimately it turned into a disagreement on the deity of Jesus. I proclaim the deity of Jesus and he denies it.

He denies the Christian doctrines of the trinity and of grace through faith and love of Jesus and our fellow man.

I believe Jesus was the FULL embodiement of the Holy Spirit, and therefore God in the flesh..."holyman" does not. In essence, he denies that Jesus is the living God.

Ultimately in the course of my defending Jesus, it was revealed to me that the founder of "holyman"'s religion, a man named charles russel, was a free mason and

that many other "orthodox" religions and off shoot "christian" sects have masonic roots.

Freemasonry refers to itself as a "craft" and as a "society with secrets". Anyone who bothers to research their "secrets" will discover that they are rooted in luciferian doctrine.

Holyman candidly revealed that he has masonic affiliation through family members and since he stirred the pot by denying Jesus his deity and condemned ALL OF US who celebrate Easter AND Christmas, Jesus has stripped away the cloak of his fraternal masonic organization and now he must deal with that, just as we must deal with Christmas and Easter in light of his condemnation. Fair is fair.

As you will see by the title of this thread, a third party started it for me to air my views and so lets keep to the subject. If anyone wants to defend freemasonry or any of the other secret international policy shaping councils, then lets hear it because that is what we are talking about now. Remember though, if you support masonry but don't know all of the "secrets" of your "craft" then you are just as a

sheep led to slaughter.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wrong, wrong, wrong.

#1 I said my father in law is a masonry contractor, brick layer to idiots like you and a mason to people in the field. Idiot.

#2 It's ironic that you now are making the exact same argument I made in the Easter posting... the origins of a belief ARE important.

It funny that you say that I have a Masonic background but the truth of the matter is I don't have ANY Masonic beliefs. You claim that the Masons and Rotarians have Babylonish beliefs but you promote them yourself in the teachings of the Trinity. You have managed to copy and paste a million pages supporting your views but you have not taken a fraction of a second to understand why the Babylonians were so condemned by God. Let me help you... they denegrated {look up that word, I'm sure you've never heard it before} THE single almighty god but making him into a vindictive triune godhead.

5 minutes of actual research in ALMOST ANY encyclopedia will show that the concept of the trinity has a pagan/Babylonian origin, the same as Easter, the same as Christmas. These were pagan sex rituals and excuses for drunkenness.

So 04, you have shown yet again that you neither know the bible or what it contains. You HAVE shown that you are an expert of copy and paste of hate material and have repeatedly shown that you exactly as Brooke said you are... a Pharisee. Instead of looking into the perfect message of the bible, you rely on your god Google and your own weak imagination. And in spite of that, neither you nor I will ever be burned for all eternity for our sins. The real God in the bible is not that hateful.

Now ladies and gentlemen you will see a flurry of copy and paste from 04.

the origins of a belief ARE important.

Well when are you going to bother to research the origin of your jehovah witnesses?

The founders name was charles taze russel and he was a free mason. So was Joseph Smith and Brigham Young who founded mormonism, and there are other masonic links to other spin off "christian" religions that all have the common theme of denying one or more basic christian doctrines, such as the trinity concept which is fully supported by the bible, and grace which is also fully supported by the bible.

You have been spoon fed your bible teachings by the watch tower tract society.

Jehovah Witness teach that you shouldn't try to study the bible on your own because their way of interpretation is the only right way and source of enlightenment, and that is an evil lie.

You had ample time in the Easter thread to provide biblical support for your beliefs, but instead you were soundly defeated by scripture at every turn for 3months. The truth IS in the bible you are right, but you have been steered away from it by the watch tower tract society.

If you want to revert this back into a discussion about the jehovah witness, we can do that.

As you recall in our last thread, you were cutoff by questions about the bible that you could not answer. Would you like to pick up there? I have about 100 or so that you can not answer but lets start with this one again:

In Rev 22:12-13, Jesus Christ, the one who is "coming quickly", says of himself, " I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end". In Rev 1:17-18, Jesus refers to himself as the first and the last. Rev 21:6, in speaking of God, says, "...I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end ...". God is also referred to as the "first" and the "last" in Isa 44:6 and Isa 48:12.

How can this be since by definition of these words there can only be one first and one last?

Or how about this one:

The Bible says that ONLY God is our saviour (Hos 13:4, Isa 43:11,45:21, etc.). How can it be then, that the Bible repeatedly says that Jesus Christ is our saviour (Lk 2:11, Phil 3:20, Tit 2:13, 3:6, 2Pet 1:1, 2:20, 3:18, etc.)?

Like you have said, everything in the bible is true, so if you cannot aswer these then you are wrong. Again, do you have a question that I cannot answer with the bible?

I have many more that you cannot answer.

holyman their is a hell, god will not send you their you have a choice, and it hurts him to see some make that choice, acutally the trinity was not first a pagan belief that is what we humans turned it into, hence- Gen 1:26- Let US make man in OUR image, according to OUR likeness:.......Well I wonder what all them US and OUR's are there must have been more than one, oh' yea the trinity the pagan beliefs that who made up the trinty, no Holyman load your brain before shooting off at the mouth, the trinity is and was and still will be tommorow if tommorow comes a christian belief essential to salvation. Holymans quote "5 minutes of actual research in ALMOST ANY encyclopedia will show that the concept of the trinity has a pagan/Babylonian origin, the same as Easter, the same as Christmas. " My concept of the trinity has christian belief, peopl have argued about the bible for many years, the ones against it, always, and I mean always hit a brick wall find somewhere they did not and I will put one up for you, the bible is to complex for simple minds like ours, God made it that way on purpose, if we could figure everything out we could firgure God out and then we could say we are bigger that HE but where not

again 04, there is nothing in my beliefs that have anything to do with the Masonic beliefs. You can rant about whoever you want but I'm not a follower of Charles Russel or any other human alive or dead.

Second, there is no trinity, easter or christmas in the bible. Even the Catholics admit the Trinity concept was installed into the "church" hundreds of years after Jesus died.

Third, there is no mention of god torturing people in hell for their mistakes.

Fourth, the words US and OUR mean different people. For example... We all have OUR opinion about how things effect US. But the HQ is a mutual creation of OUR ideals, concepts and experiences.

Am I talking about myself or am I talking about US? Us is not one person, US is 2 or more. When WE make posts to the forum, WE as a collective of INDIVIDUALS make the HQ in OUR image, based on OUR collective influence. I don't make it in OUR image now do I?

The "word was WITH God" the same as you are with me. WE make this posting what it is, in OUR image. So are WE one person or are WE multiple persons? Do you believe US and OUR is one God or 3? Or have you somehow imagined that US and OUR is 3 in 1? It's a stupid concept with no biblical basis, founded in pagan tradition, for ignorant people. Never does 1+1+1=1

Fifth, I have already responded to your ranting about the way you have misquoted Revelation in the Easter thread and I will not repeat it here. I am also not going to engage in a debate of winner or loser. I have made abundant scripturally based replies in the other thread which will not be repeated here.

Sixth, the statement that God wrote the bible to be a mystery is nonsense that is used by people who have neither read the bible nor want to know what it contains. The bible says quite simply, You will know the truth and the truth will set you free. If the bible is an unknown, you will never truly be free. And if you can't know the truth or be freed by it then the whoe thing is garbage.

Seventh... Brooke, I never said you were the embodiment of evil. I said you were a lesbian which is a dangerous way of life and disgusting in the Bibles view. Even with that, neither I, nor the God of the bible would condemn you to burn forever. I have always said or implied that you have a good work ethic and that you are an intelligent, passionate person who cares for others especially those who are unable to help themselves. While we have had very animated disagreements, I think we have alot in common personality wise.

c'mon 04... you can do better than that. Your copy and paste finger worn out??? You only copied and pasted a few paragraphs that time. Bow low before your lord and saviour Google and the fools who wrote that crap about Jews in the Whitehouse and the dreadful ties of Rotarians to ancient Babylon. You say you have 100 questions I can't answer, post 'em up. You may be right, but one thing is for sure... I will reply with more scriptures than you ever even knew were in the bible. And even though your stiff neck and rebellious heart won't learn a single thing from it, someone else will be exposed to what the bible really says and if nothing else you will make me stronger in my resolve to expose your pagan beliefs. I can knock on a thousand doors and never be able to bring the bible to the amount of people that will read this thread. So it's you and Google against me and the Bible.

I don't know whats up with you and the cut paste/google thing. I am using the bible just like you and you know it. The only thing is, I don't need the "watch tower tract society" that spoon feeds you jehovah witness to lead me away from the true word of God.

Ok, for anyone who has faith or is willing to have faith in what is written in the Holy Bible, read this very slowly with a humble heart and open mind. The bible is ALL about Jesus.

Isaiah 44:6 (old testament, thousands of years before Jesus)

Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.

Jesus is the redeemer. I'm sure "holyman" will agree to that.

Isaiah 44:24-26

Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself; 25That frustrateth the tokens of the liars, and maketh diviners mad; that turneth wise men backward, and maketh their knowledge foolish; 26That confirmeth the word of his servant, and performeth the counsel of his messengers;

Our redeemer, being He that was formed from the womb as the above scripture says, is God. They are both first and they are both last and they are both Almighty creator because they are ONE. That is what the above passages undisputedly say. There can only be ONE first and ONE last.

The bible says that Jesus and God are equall...ONE in the SAME...bound in perfect unity by the Holy Spirit.

Perfect unity is ONE.

The bible says that the promised redeemer of man is someone formed from the womb and that our redeemer is God, creator of EVERYTHING and the bible says that our redeemer is Jesus.

Everthing in the bible rings true when you accept that Jesus is the redeemer and that the redeemer is Almighty God. The jehovah witness interpretation does not stand up to even simple examanation of scripture because they deny this.

God HAS walked in our shoes, as would only be expected of a perfect, just, loving, caring, compassionate, understanding creator. If you don't think that Jesus is God then you must be waiting for some other redeemer to come from some other womb than the one Jesus came from because Isaiah 44:24 says:Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself.

Do you really think that the barely 100yr old "watch tower tract society" of Jehovah Witness has the only right way to God "holyman"? I ask this because many many Christians with great faith and love in Jesus, have long since died after a whole life of celebrating Christmas and Easter, which you condemn as being...uhhh, how did you say it...

pagan sex rituals and excuses for drunkenness.

St. John 5:18-23 (new testament)

18Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the sabbath, but said also that God was his Father, making himself equal with God.

19Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Veril verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise,

20For the Father loveth the Son, and sheweth him all things that himself doeth: and he will shew him greater works than these, that ye may marvel.

21For as the Father raiseth up the dead, and quickeneth them; even so the Son quickeneth whom he will.

22For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:

23That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.

Jesus is our Lord and saviour, the promised messiah, the redeemer that was formed

from the womb as promised by the old testament thousands of years before He walked the earth. He fufilled ALL of the old testament prophecy which equalled a lot of miracles that no scholar of bible history can refute, and He was killed by the jews just as the old testament predicted, thousands of years before they killed him.

The bible says that God WAS born in the flesh, or soon will be born in the flesh if you

are a jew who denies Jesus.

A large percentage of Jews today have accepted that Jesus truly is our redeemer as the bible says. The God of the bible is Jesus and He told us that His burden for us is light (Matt 11:29-30).

Our free will is a precious part of God's perfect creation and that is why his burden is light.

As soon as you choose to accept Jesus and his promise and sacrifice, knowing that He and He alone is the only way to heaven, which is what the bible says, you are saved.

That is salvation, and from that very second, the bible says that nothing and no one can ever take your soul away from God.

Then just carry on and let God's love work and forget all about Holymans burdens for us ALL, which include CONDEMNING US for celebrating Christmas and Easter with our families in the spirit of true Christian love as well as many many other strange and twisted beliefs that he holds because of the "watch tower tract society" of jehovah witness which is anti-christ because the bible says that anyone not with Jesus is against Him and "holyman" (they guy with the evil looking avatar) says Jesus has no power to save any of us.

That's right, despite what the bible ACTUALLY SAYS, "holyman" believes what the

"watch tower tract society" of jehovah witness has spoon fed him to believe which is that Jesus has no power to save any of us. THAT is anti-christ.

Trust Jesus.

"holyman", how come you are not addressing these scriptures that prove Jesus and God are in unity with the Holy Spirit? The Old Testament book of Isaiah and the New Testament book of Revelations BOTH say that Jesus is "alpha and omega" the "beginning and the ending" the "first and the last" There can be only one first and one last and that is God.

You need to believe that Jesus is God or else you might as well toss your bible in the trash.

Ok "holyman", you can attack me personally now, as you usually do, but just try to keep to the subject that you have steered us to which is you denying Jesus any power to save any of us, i.e. the Christian doctrine of grace through faith and love of our Lord Jesus and our fellow man.

Go ahead, deny Jesus some more "holyman" and while you are at it, show us where exactly in the bible that it says Christmas and Easter are "pagan sex rituals and excuses for drunkenness"

Your crazy dude.

NEXT!!!!!

The word trinity is not found in the Bible; indeed, many think it is a poor word to use to try to describe this particular teaching of the Bible. Actually, it describes only half the teaching; the reason will become clear shortly.

When you study a book like this, it may appear to you that the writer, or the church, or somebody else is saying to you,

O4 rebuttal

Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God. You answered this question yourself. You should notice the often-overlooked comma right after King of Israel. This comma separates the

There you go again with your jehovah witness run around.

Ok, you agree that Jesus is the "redeemer"...very good.

Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.

You should notice the often-overlooked comma right after King of Israel. This comma separates the

Isaiah 44:6

Isaiah 44:24-26

Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;

As you can see, our redeemer is Almighty God, Jesus in whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace (Ephesians 1:7)

John 6:40

40And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

not to change the subject but, Hey 04 what are you going to tell god your excuse is on your judgement day about your polution of the earth through your 2 stroke exhaust??? :(