Banshee04le

Redlined

I'll try and sum it up for you real quick:

Liar! :P Real quick is like "F**k y'al"l and leave it at that.

Your like bla bla Satan, bla bla Jesus, bla bla f**kn bla for about 200 lines.

So what part of real quick don't you understand?

Redlined's quote when he started this post is exactly what you do and you just proved it with your long ass brainwashed reply.

Brooke, I'll agree with your take on church, P.S. don't forget the Mormans!

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is some of Zionist supporter Busch Sr's work (the guy who brought the tip of our spear to the holy land in the first desert storm farce).

APPENDIX ONE

105 STAT. 44 PUBLIC LAW 102-14-MAR. 20,1991

Public Law 102-14

102d Congress

Joint Resolution

Mar. 20. 1991

[H.J Res 104] To designate March 26. 1991, as "Education Day. U. S. A."

Whereas Congress recognizes the historical tradition of ethical values and principles which are the basis of

civilized society and upon which our, great Nation was founded;

Whereas these ethical values and principles have been the bedrock of society from the dawn of civilization,

when they were known as the Seven Noahide Laws;

Whereas without thes ethical values and principles the edifice of civilization stands in serious peril of

returning to chaos;

Whereas society is profoundly concerned with the recent weakening of these principles that has resulted in

crises that beleaguer and threaten the fabric of civilized society;

Whereas the justified preoccupation with these crises must not let the citizens of this Nation lose sight of

their responsibility to transmit these historical ethical values from our distinguished past to the generations

of the future;

Whereas the Lubavitch movement has fostered and promoted these ethical values and principles throughout

the world;

Whereas Rabbi Menachem Mendel Schneerson, leader of the Lubavitch movement, is universally respected

and revered and his eighty-ninth birthday falls on March 26, 1991:

Whereas in tribute to this great spiritual leader, "the rebbe", this, his ninetieth year will be seen as one

of "education and giving", the year in which we turn to education and charity to return the world to the

moral and ethical values contained in the Seven Noahide Laws: and

Whereas this will be reflected in an international scroll of honor signed by the President of the United States

and other heads of state: Now, therefore, be it

Resolved by the Senate and House of Representatites of the United States of America in Congress assembled,

That March 26, 1991, the start of the ninetieth year of Rabbi Menachem Schneerson, leader of the worldwide

Lutbavitch movement. is designated as "Education Day. U.S.A.". The President is requested to issue a

proclamation calling upon the people of the United States to observe such day with appropriate ceremonies

and activities.

PUBLIC LAW 102-14-MAR. 20,1991 105 STAT. 45

Approved March 20, 1991

LEGISLATIVE HISTORY-H.J Res 104

CONGRESSIONAL RECORD. Vol 137. (1991)

Mar 5. considered and passed House

Mar 7. considered and passed Senate

Public Law 102-14 states emphatically that all civilization from the beginning has been based upon a set of laws entitled "The Seven Noahide Laws". I bet you did not know this, did you? You probably believed that the Holy Bible was the basis upon which civilization was based. What are "The Seven Noahide Laws" and from whence did they come? These seven supposed universal laws, according to the Encyclopedia Americana, p. 737, state that they are "a Jewish Talmudic designation for seven biblical laws given to Adam and to Noah before the revelation to Moses on Mt. Sinai and consequently, binding upon all mankind." These laws originated from the mystic (and Satanic) Babylonian Talmud, which no Christian has ever accepted as inspired sacred Scripture. In fact, the Talmud is that collection of man-made interpretations of the Pentateuch (Genesis through Deuteronomy) against which Jesus railed so intensely. The Talmud was taught as being equal with God's inspired Word, even though the practical effect of its teachings were so often the exact opposite of what God had intended.

The Pharisees also succeeded in killing Jesus Christ on the basis that He blasphemed God, which is Noahide Law # 2. Remember Jesus' words, in Matthew 10:24-25, that the disciples of the Master will be treated in just the same way as the Master has been treated. I wonder if this Scripture has any bearing upon this current situation? Public Law 102-14 sets the foundation for American and United Nations Law to be established in such a way as to uphold these Seven Noahide Laws. These seven laws are a counterfeit of the Ten Commandments, and are promoted by the Neo-Pharisee occult group, the Lubavitchers. The Lubavitchers are a "Mystic" group, thus signifying that they teach the Cabal as well as the Talmud. This revelation ties them directly into the secret societies of today which are powering the drive into the New World Order, i.e., the Illuminati, the Freemasons, and the Bilderberger Group, just to name a few. Thus, it would seem natural that these secret societies would look favorably upon a Mystic Jewish group, which has its active roots in the ancient Cabal, a group which is a soul-mate to today's secret societies.

Keep this in mind...the Zionist believers of the satanic talmud who wish to usher in their "new world order" will fail just like the Egyptians and Babylonians who followed satans lies to their ultimate destruction. If you are too scared to face the truth then don't read this shit, but keep your uneducated comments to your self please, because you will be eating your words soon enough.

Strange coincidence but even the good old bar code system used on all store merchandise...every single bar code has the number 666 encoded in it.  I could explain it but I'm tired...research it yourself.

414105[/snapback]

Well I call bull shit on this. If you want to break it down bar code is a binary counter with 4 widths of bars. You count the widths like in a pulse width in a digital devise. The bar codes has the same number you can read at the bottom of it, just in computer "words." There is not always even one 6 in the code.

I won't even both with your religous talk, it's like that kid that keeps saying "are we there yet" don't matter what you say to the kid. The kid just keeps saying the same thing.

So in short, you should "research it yourself" before you talk.

:cheers:

ok I read you saying that the spear was brought to desert storm......the spear was last seen in world war 2 when it was in hitlers possesion ever since then no trace of it what-so-ever,Also you saying that pretty much we need to watch out for other countrys and "WMD" but really we ourselves are the ones we need to be watching out for. any other country you go to is divided by religion and are pretty much fighting over what religion she be worshipped, In america this isnt so. o4le I respect what you are saying I am a big Religious believe but i have to totally disagree with you when you say that "WMD will be the start of ww3, i totally believe through research and everything I have learned ever since the war in iraq the religous belief will be the start in ww3 simply by us saying that this is what they have to do, these people have been in a holy war for centuries let them be to comprimise their own problems. i have to say that there is a big conspiracy behind what you have said simply because it has been around for 1000's of years.

i believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and savor and i also believe him to be a martyr where as people have based a whole religion on simply because the event that let up to his death. The matter you are speaking of is too controversial to even try and explain, let people stick to what they know and what they believe in. Also by you knowing all that you do and if all is true that you said would that make you a wolf or a sheep, because a wolf could be someone he concieves knowledge of something in vasts amounts when the sheep simply says ok i believe you know this i will follow and preach to other. leave it be youll never win

Goodluck to everyone and thier demons they fight with everyday godbless the HQ! :notworthy:

You make a lot of good points and all I will say is that maybe people should have the opportunity to look into this so that they may cement their own beliefs before it's too late. Some people will die in the coming atrocities with no warning. When are people going to wake up anyway?

The Jewish sect that adheres to the talmud and cabalistic beliefs of enslaving humanity to serve the elite, giving heaven on earth to the "enlightened" ones, is no doubt EVIL and represents a revival of ancient mystical discoveries from Egypt and Babylon which

were destroyed. I'd rather be killed than enslaved by the globalist elite, once their evil is exposed.

The universe is held together by opposing forces and you can't have light without dark.

You can't have good without evil. These times are soon to get darker but the light will return. Don't let the antichrist steel Jesus away from you. The antichrist has tried to absorb the name of Jesus but they really ARE polar opposites. Truth and light beat

lies and secrets EVERY TIME.

I say lets burn one and go for a ride on the Banshee's and forget all about the bullcrap taking place, cause you nor I, am going to do a damn thing about it!!

I say lets burn one and go for a ride on the Banshee's

415800[/snapback]

I'm down with that ;) .

But I don't keep secrets and I have a little more to say.

If the subject matter bothers any of you then simply stay out of this thread because I'm tired of the scared pussy comments like "blah blah yeah maybe your right but what can we do? Nothing so shut up your scaring me." Maybe all we are supposed to do is make a spiritual decision , so lets shed some light on the facts. I'll present some facts and if anyone has any "counter-facts", by all means lets hear them.

Kabbalah is Hebrew for tradition. But the cabala has come to refer to a collection of mystical and ethical Jewish writings, mostly dating from the medieval period. It consists in good part of speculative and symbolical interpretations of Hebrew Scriptures.

The bottom line is this:

God maintains our free will because without that we might has well be a bunch of robots.

Anyone who knows anything about ancient sacred scripture knows that it is written in allegory and parable, which means basically that there are 2 sides to every story and it is left open to our interpretation to decide which side we think is right because as stated, God must maintain our free will to choose, or else we're just robots.

Iterestingly, one side is written so that any humble child of God can read and easily understand God's will for us. Jesus was the living embodiement of God's divine will. The other side is written such that only an evil heart would seek out and pursue the implied "knowledge" that will ultimately result in our destruction.

The cabalistic talmudic jew and other satanists have this take on it:

In considering the Kabbalah, we must never lose sight of the philosophy's intimate connection with the Bible; it is really an enlightened commentary on the sacred scriptures. The scriptures have, running all through their inspired lines and words, a two-fold meaning: an outward meaning which may be perceived by any candid reader, and an inward or hidden meaning that "the carnal mind cannot receive, because it is foolishness to it." Being spiritual, this meaning can only be "spiritually discerned. " It is the province of the Kabbalah to shed the Light of Truth upon this second meaning.

You see? The complete opposite of the humble nature that God requires. I'm sure that some of you have seen the movie 2001 A Space Oddesey. In that movie, the spaceship's on-board computer "HAL" becomes "sentient" and begins following it's own will instead of the commands of those who created him. Of course "he" had to be destroyed.

The satanic cabalistic viewpoint of God's word was pursued by the ancient alchemists and we have continued to pursue that knowledge into the nuclear age.

Those who remember to be as a child before God and humbly accept that the real truth was brought by Jesus and that believing in His Word and sacrifice cleanses you of all sin, don't have to go down with the ship. God made it easy for us to escape because He knew that we were going to be deceived and enslaved by evil men to an unfair extent.

Learning to accept that we are all sinners is simply to accept that we can never be equall to or greater than our creator. It's that simple. To do otherwise and think that we can pursue satans knowledge and rise above God makes us like HAL, the ships computer that had to be destroyed when it tried to override the commands of those who created it.

The talmudic jews (cabalists) who claim the country of Israel even though they are actually from Judea, seen to it that the nuclear age was ushered in.

The greedy members of the globalist elite (secret societies-masons, cfr, trilateral commision, bilderbergers, council of 300, council of 13 etc...) adhere to these cabalistic beliefs and/or are the ones who's evil greedy hearts have pushed us to the brink of exhausting our natural resources and now they think that they, being the "enlightened ones", must act, ultimately with mass genocide in an evil attempt to save what they themselves destroyed.

So, basically you can either believe lies and secrets and go down with the ship or you can accept the simple loving truth that Jesus brought and confess Him to others and never deny Him. If you do that, you truly have nothing to worry about.

Our own evil hearts created the holy wars. God-Jesus is innocent.

Again, we have to make our own choice or else were just robots.

And if you think that both sides are evil, then you have bought into

the lies of the anti-christ and don't know anything about

God's universe and perfect justice, let alone basic laws of opposing forces.

It's no secret that MOST "great" people, whether champions of sport or business or any other endevour, DO have faith in God. Faith only makes you stronger.

St. John 14:6-7

6Jesus saith unto him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. 7If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.

Mathew 18:3-6

3Jesus said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven. 4Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven.