Kanye West

Would you like to see Kanye put in a pool with a hungry alligator for his stupid comments.  

78 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Conrats on your 100k a year......Must be a luxurious life. Nobody cares.

You tell me to keep all the shit I said to myself. that would be no fun considering we have people like you in this world to tell my how wrong I am, Unlike you i don't live in a colorblind world and where i'm from your either a ***** (racial expletive removed)

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Travis, I think he got like 10 entries in for asshole of the day!!!! Thats great you live in a racist area. Assholes tend to stick together B) If your area is racist, thats fine keep that shit there. Dont try to bring it to the hq!!!

Got another one for dumbass of the day....how many entries can we round up? :rolleyes:

Just because you are exposed to racism doesn't mean you need to bring it on here...racism is everywhere, moron....living in the city doesn't mean shit other than you live in the city.

412914[/snapback]

thats fine with me but if you want to call me racist for name calling. you all need to grow up and graduate from kindergarden sometime this millenium yes i do live in a racist area no i am not racist name calling doesnt mean shit. yeah call me asshole racist what the fuck ever you want but at the end of the day when all is said and done there is still a difference between a good black man and a N*GGER!

thats fine with me but if you want to call me racist for name calling. you all need to grow up and graduate from kindergarden sometime this millenium yes i do live in a racist area no i am not racist name calling doesnt mean shit. yeah call me asshole racist what the fuck ever you want but at the end of the day when all is said and done there is still a difference between a good black man and a N*GGER!

412940[/snapback]

Who called you a racist? We called you a dumbass and an asshole but not a racist. :) Oh yeah, I called you ignorant too, but that's not the same as racist either

• 5 months later...

I came across this and thought it fit in with this post.

http://contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed.nsf/mn...ible_09_02_2006

COCKY WEST: 'I SHOULD BE IN THE BIBLE'   

Cocky rap star KANYE WEST is calling for a revised edition of THE BIBLE, because he thinks he should be a character in it.

The JESUS WALKS hitmaker, who picked up three Grammy Awards last night (08FEB06), feels sure he'd be "a griot" (West African storyteller) in a modern Bible.

He says, "I bring up historical subjects in a way that makes kids want to learn about them. I'm an inspirational speaker.

"I changed the sound of music more than one time... For all those reasons, I'd be a part of the Bible. I'm definitely in the history books already."

I hate this asshole more and more everyday....... And news flash, His music sucks!!!!!!!!!!!

471505[/snapback]

Did you happen to see the interview Barbara Walters did with him? The guy rambled on about how smart and educated he is. On and on. Over and over.

Wow.

So far, he's the only one I've ever heard say it about him too. :shrugani:

I'd like to see a cage match between him and Chuck Norris.