SUZUKI 450

chipdog

nothing wrong with fuel injection. no more jetting for simple mods.

if it comes out with electric start, good suspension, and reverse i might buy one of those instead of the yfz 450. but will have to see.

it will be interesting to see what happens with the aftermarket stuff. power commanders and such.i know i wouldn t be buying the 1 st year of anything.major manufacturers aren t working their bugs out on my dime.remember the raptor, cannondales,450r`s.their 1 st years were nightmares.

it will be interesting to see what happens with the aftermarket stuff. power commanders and such.i know i wouldn t be buying the 1 st year of anything.major manufacturers aren t working their bugs out on my dime.remember the raptor, cannondales,450r`s.their 1 st years were nightmares.

412120[/snapback]

thats true, for the firs t2 years of prodcution,even our beloved banshee had ill handiling manners with its odd j arms :blink:

yup, no one seems to remember that though.  :unsure:

412103[/snapback]

also no one seems to remember that suzuki was the first quad starting with fuel injection with the king quad :clap:

also the z 450 will come race ready as far as suspension goes 3+1 a-arms a chromeolly swing arm a race tunned exhaust like the gsxr 1000 and the head light will be able to be removed in minutes to put a race number plate or the reverse also it has electric start and special designed tires only will come on the bike :cheers:

also no one seems to remember that suzuki was the first quad starting with fuel injection with the king quad :clap:

also the z 450 will come race ready as far as suspension goes 3+1 a-arms a chromeolly swing arm a race tunned exhaust like the gsxr 1000  and the head light will be able to be removed in minutes to put a race number plate or the reverse also it has electric start and special designed tires only  will come on the bike  :cheers:

412176[/snapback]

thats super intense hey? I read the exact thing in quad offroad mag

who did suzuki copy?? i dont know why everyone even talks about this 450. its not even out yet...

412193[/snapback]

its all hype. hopefully it can prove itself. it sounds good. but just because hot cherry pie smells good and looks good doesnt mean you should put your dick in it.