Andy Milonakis

Lee

HOW'd this little webcam pseudo-rapper kid get a show on mtv. oh wait..mtv will air any crap

411303[/snapback]

Supposedly hes not a kid, hes got some kind of aging defect and he is actually like 27 or something. You can tell if you look at his hair, hes got gray hair patches all over his head.

But yeah between Snoop Dizzle Televizzle, and Andy Milonakis, Im not sure who takes the crown for king of shit terd mountain.

Edited by bobbybonilla

Yeah I heard the same that he's like 27. Fucked up though, he seems just like a kid. I guess that explains why the show is so demented. :shrugani:

I watched it back when jack ass was popular back in jr high, not so much if at all since then. It seems to be targeted at 5th thru 8th grade any more. I can only sit through viva la bam and sometimes cribs any more, pimp my ride if i need a laugh. I watched that andy milonaks (or w/e) show twice cuz some people made it sound so amazing. . . to think if I would of stoped maturing mentaly after 4th grade I could have my own show.

The only things to ever really come out of MTV (IMHO) ...

1) Beavis & Butthead

2) MTV's The State

3) Aeon Flux

4) Sifl & Olli

5) Jackass

Watching anything on MTV other than the above makes me feel like I'm hanging out at the mall. (Okay, britney spears and jessica simpson on mute may be an exception to the rule)