superchicken

Mxzdan

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

feedback works both ways brian. he wrote back to me, he says he paid mxdan. i dunno.here is his reply

Item: 1996 Yamaha Banshee (longrod)FAST (4631884396)

This message was sent while the listing was active.

grtwhthunter1 is the seller.

like i told you he's not a friend,he is a local guy who I have sold a set of tires to before...I cannot control what people do with there bids.And for that jack ass in canada he has his money and is trying to play me and eveyone to get it again..I dont need his 130,I make that in 3 hours time.

I found him and he answer lol

http://www.davidsatvzone.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=8651

I bought some fmf pipes for 130$ and never got them

he will not answer my pm's email or anything for that matter

So guy's dont make the same mistake as I did never send him money you will never see your stuff

Ya,know what, I did send you your money order back.And you know I tried to send those pipes.Its not my fault either your address wasnt correct from you( cuz everytime You sent it it was different or customs returned them twice,so I was out double the shipping costs.Now the question is the magical dissapearing money order.I quit presponding to you after all the dispicable name calling and whatnot.I sent your 130 back and now the deal is over,no more to say.From this instance on I will NOT deal with anyone from canada cuz they all seem to be the same....Arent you the one who wanted me to send those pipes out without getting the money first,shoulda know right there you were a con artist.

Edited by Mxzdan

And by the ways guys Im no con artist im just a guy making 7 bucks a hour that got rip off

I Dont lie and no I dont have the money

if he would of gave me my money back I would of told you guys

why do you think he's not comming on banshee hq anymore

So help me if you can :cheers:

some time life sucks

Edited by Mxzdan

yeah this is why I dont come around here any more..This site has gone to shit!!!!A bunch of kids playing tuff ass behind computers.There is nothing I need from this site so why bother even comming on,what to read 100 post wanting to know if my banshee will beat this quad or that quad...ITS FUCKING GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!And dont need to argue my side of the story,I dont give two shits about you mxdan or anyone else on here.You have your money and you know you do....Just like the last time I got my pipes back they were marked delivery denied so who's fucking with who????And thanks NYUK,And how about you go fuck yourself and your hot parts too.I dont need your money for my shee or anyone elses for that fact.I got a new 450 just paid cash for it so I figured I get rid of it to make room in my garage.

hep you where able to pay that 450 cash with the money you took from me and never sent me back

Kids behind computer acting tuff

Haha if you ever come to Canada Just tell me I will show you and get my money.

Oh and by the way one day I will go to usa and what goes around come's around

now that just confirms it with me. i gave this clown a trailer and he calls me a thief? i believe mxdan. superchicken talking shit about something he knows nothing about .i am a family man with alot to lose. i steal nothing.

I know for a fact that if you came to either mine or NYUK's house that we arent fucking pussys dude, and yea your right alot of newbies come on here asking if this will beat that and other stupid things but we just tell them to do a search because they dont know it has already been posted. Get your fucking panies out of a bunch dude

EDIT> I beileve mxzdan all the way!! and thats pretty fucking low calling NYUK shit when he gave you shit for free

Edited by WALLACE84