superchicken

Mxzdan

Posted Apr 17 2006, 02:52 PM

yeah this is why I dont come around here any more..This site has gone to shit!!!!A bunch of kids playing tuff ass behind computers.There is nothing I need from this site so why bother even comming on,what to read 100 post wanting to know if my banshee will beat this quad or that quad...ITS FUCKING GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!And dont need to argue my side of the story,I dont give two shits about you mxdan or anyone else on here.You have your money and you know you do....Just like the last time I got my pipes back they were marked delivery denied so who's fucking with who????And thanks NYUK,And how about you go fuck yourself and your hot parts too.I dont need your money for my shee or anyone elses for that fact.I got a new 450 just paid cash for it so I figured I get rid of it to make room in my garage.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1996-Yamaha-Banshee-longrod-FAST_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ6725QQitemZ4631884396QQrdZ1

I got a new 450 just paid cash.

bike description on eBay; Was going to powdercoat it,but ran outa Funds,

banghead

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic